Recreate the charm of a backstreet bookshop that you might discover in any European village or town with this LEGO® Creator Expert collectors’ toy. The 3-story bookshop and adjoining modular town house building is filled with fun building techniques and surprising details, including a display window, reading nook and an open-out design. Collectors will love to display this big 2,504-piece LEGO set proudly alongside their other modular buildings. An ever-growing modular house collection The LEGO Creator Expert Modular Buildings series is a premium collection of advanced, interconnecting buildings featuring authentic designs from around the world. LEGO sets that bring passion to life LEGO Creator Expert building sets are for adults and teenagers with a passion. From authentic buildings and classic cars to other objects of desire, Creator Expert advanced LEGO sets offer a world of nostalgia, escapism, self-expression, pure enjoyment and surprise.
- An advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings set bookshop with adjoining town house packed with surprising details and unexpected features that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This big 3-story LEGO® set features so many details, including a display window, bookshelves, reading nook and living spaces in the town house. 5 minifigures also help to really bring this collectors' toy to life.
- This set is part of the Modular Buildings series – an ever-growing collection of interconnecting model toy buildings that combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and collectors love to own and display.
- With 2,504 pieces, this LEGO® building set for adults and teenagers makes an inspirational birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a larger Modular Buildings series street scene.
- No batteries required... this advanced building set runs on the pure power of imagination and creativity.
- With colorful, step-by-step building instructions, this advanced set offers a rewarding building experience, whether you’re building alone or sharing the experience with a loved one.
- LEGO® Creator Expert modular house toys immerse teenagers and adults in challenging builds based on things they're passionate about, including classic cars, authentic buildings, fairground rides and muchmore.
- Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
78% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
- in about 18 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Book ShopMGE77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall a good model plenty of detail especially on the outside of the front. Colourful some unexpected surprises well designed. The bookshop itself is the main feature really nice style and plenty of internal detail. Love the little bird in the tree nice little touch.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- in about 19 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful Bookshopaluten | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSimple, pretty, elegant. I enjoy all the modulars but this one is one of my favourites for sure. Good work LEGO! Only will be switching the foliage to summertime, better match the street.Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- in about 19 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A nice step back in time!arlingtonfan | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the best modulars yet to date. My favorite two aspects about the bookshop are (1) it goes back to older European/Victorian styles, and (2) it is only the second in the whole series to allow for it to be separated into two structures that can be switched as pictured, or integrated with other buildings. The color schemes are very nice, and those who appreciate the teal color found in the Diner will be pleased to see it in the blue residence. As with all modular, new building techniques are seen in several exterior details as well as with some nice minibuilds, especially the beds, cabinet, and clock. There are some very nice individual parts in the building experience such as the printed Moby Brick book piece, the pumpkin, umbrella, and a blue chameleon! I really do not have any criticism for the bookshop other than I wish it had more individual book pieces. Otherwise, it was a very fun build, and it displays well with the rest of the modulars. In addition to getting away from the more plain modern structures, I am also glad to see the price come back down a bit. I highly recommend for any Creator Expert/Modular fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- in about 5 hoursAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0NiceJessv | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is very appealing visually from the outside. I personally like the colour scheme and love the idea of a bookshop. But I found both buildings severely lacking in details on the inside. The bookshop hardly has any books in it and could have had so much more added and the townhouse is very simple and boring inside. I like the basement under the townhouse but it's to short to keep a Minifigure in unless the levels are removed. I got the Parisian restaurant for $50 less than this one and the restaurant has far more details. The veggie patch out the back is super cute but again could have had so much added to it. Also I found the build very simple but I think that's because of the 2 smaller separate buildings. Definately an overpriced set for what you get. I still like it though and glad I got it.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Bookshop