Strap on your bike helmet and hit the road with the speedy LEGO® xtra 40313 Bicycles pack! This set of items features 2 different bicycles with lights and kickstands and a skateboard, plus 2 bike helmets, a ball cap, letter, pizza box, umbrella, a backpack and 2 bike racks. Combine and use the LEGO xtra accessories with any LEGO sets, to enhance children's play in any way they can imagine.
- This fun pack features 2 bicycles with lights and kickstands, 2 bike helmets, 2 bike racks, a skateboard, letter, pizza box, umbrella, ball cap and a backpack.
- LEGO® xtra packs are compatible with all LEGO sets.
- October 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Xtra pieces, xtra fun!LegoTsar | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Another good accessory set. Good value, once again, with quite a few useful and rare pieces. I am particularly fond of the umbrella piece, which until now was exclusive to a promotional "Lester" polybag. The red bikes are pretty standard fare, would have liked to see one of the two in light blue, which is the other common bike color nowadays. However these accessories are great, a must for any city/town scene. The skateboard is a nice throw in as well. I cannot be too picky because this is such an inexpensive set, so I think it is a very good value.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bicycles
- December 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little add onMissusBunny | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI bought these as a small gift under the Christmas tree. These are a great little cost effective add on for any kid who is building a city.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bicycles
- December 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Exactly what was needed. A small bag of great accessories. Great addition for any city or town!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bicycles
- November 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of play value!TheLongestYear | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis little polybag packs a big punch. At just 21 pieces, my kid played with this set longer than some sets with well over a hundred pieces! His favorite items were by far the bicycles. He just loved that they stood up by themselves, whether on a table or on a baseplate. The wheels turn, which added to the fun. No minifigs were included, but if you already have them, this is a no-brainer. Would love to see a new edition in a few years with new colors.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bicycles