Winter fun awaits young kids who love Disney’s Beauty and the Beast with this exciting LEGO® ǀ Disney Belle’s Castle Winter Celebration (43180) set. The playset has elements and play starters to help youngsters grow their creative skills. It also includes Starter Brick bases and walls that let even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing buildings and more, all on their own.
Encourage young imaginations with extra details
The colorful castle features several rooms to explore, plus small accessory builds such as a vanity table with a brush, bow and tiara, a table and chair, and a fireplace, to help inspire endless creative play.
Beloved characters inspire fun role-play possibilities
Youngsters can get right to adventuring with this fantastic set, featuring 2 mini-doll figures, Disney's Belle and the Beast, who can be transformed into the Prince. Other well-known characters include Mrs. Potts, Chip and Cogsworth, plus bird and snowman LEGO figures for Disney.
- Offer preschoolers an exciting and fulfilling building experience with this LEGO® ǀ Disney Belle’s Castle Winter Celebration (43180) set, featuring Disney’s Beauty and the Beast characters. Makes a fun holiday gift.
- Inspire younger builders with a bright and colorful, easy-to-build castle with multiple rooms, buildable accessories, Disney's Belle and the Beast mini-doll figures and other items to boost imagination and creative play.
- The pretty castle and cute characters are great for young kids to play with and stretch their creative skills. Kids can build the castle and accessories, then act out favorite movie scenes or imagine new stories.
- Younger Disney’s Beauty and the Beast fans will love this set with all its playful details and clever accessories. The ease of assembly and fun story starters help make this a great gift for preschoolers aged 4 and up.
- An easy-to-build castle full of details. With the castle measuring over 9” (23cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 6” (16cm)deep, this fantastic set is designed to be constructed and played with over and over again.
- The power of imagination in a box. Highly recognizable mini-dolls and LEGO® figures designed for kids to play with in countless ways, with no need for batteries. Open the box and the play starts with building.
- Ease of construction bolsters youngsters' confidence. Clear, picture-based instructions help children grow their building and play skills as they create a beautiful castle and accessories forDisney’s Belle and the Beast.
- Introduce younger children to the wonder and magic of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast with this LEGO® ǀ Disney set. This detailed set takes kids to the Beast’s castle for a winter celebration with Belle and her friends!
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to Build and Play!!!!!!JeffR |I would recommend this to a friend!It took me and my 8 year old granddaughter about an hour to build this castle. It is definitely for kids around her age. It's not for 2 to 4 year old's to build them. The Lego's come in separate bags that are numbered so you can easily follow the directions in the building process. The directions make it very easy to follow. They give you a picture of each piece and where it goes. The picture's make it easy to count how many pegs are showing for the next piece so you don't put it in one direction too far. There are a lot of small pieces with this set you only want to open one bag at a time and you want to build it on a table so you can keep track of all of the pieces. I have included photos that start from emptying the box to the finished castle. I am very impressed on how awesome the castle turned out. The kids love it. My 8 year old granddaughter took it up to her bedroom and stores it there. No one's allowed to touch it unless she's there with them. She goes up there and plays with it for hours. This is going to be a project that we keep adding onto the castle and making it as big as we can get it. The characters are awesome looking. Even if your kids aren't big fans of Lego's, this will get their interest going. I recommend it to anyone with kids. It's fun and entertaining. I am impressed with the final results.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Belle's Castle Winter Celebration
- September 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful and detailed set!Cheena1 |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter is a big Disney fan so she was super excited when she saw this Lego set. This set is so beautiful and detailed. The Belle and Beast figures are so pretty and cute. My daughter absolutely loved building this set. She is 5 years old and this set was perfect for her age. It took her around 2 hours to complete it. The instruction booklet is very detailed so she was able to follow it and build the set pretty much by herself. She was so happy once she completed it and was so proud of her creation. She has put it up in her room and loves playing with it. We have already started browsing through other Disney Lego sets to see which one to get next!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Belle's Castle Winter Celebration
- August 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AdorableMegan19 |I would recommend this to a friend!This castle is so adorable!!! I couldn’t even believe it. It’s like the winter castle I always dreamed of as a little girl. I now get to make memories with mine as she learns to build and her brothers help me with my horrible building skills haha. My youngest son had a blast showing both myself and my girl how to build it and use all the pieces. She was highly focused on all the accessories it came with of course. I tried to snap a photo but she did not make it easy and destroyed the set before I could snap it. I think she just wanted to watch her brother work again haha. This is great for a child on their own as well as doing it for family night. We loved it. Ty! 110% recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Belle's Castle Winter Celebration
- September 11th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great build for my 6 year old daughterAandWrootbeer | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBACKGROUND: I’ve been a LEGO fan since a child. I grew up with the LEGO Castle system and wanted to introduce LEGOs to my daughter. We started last year when she was 5 years old with Sleeping Beauty's Fairytale Castle 41152. I honestly did not think I would like the Disney Princess sets because there are too many “prebuilt” pieces. I’ve changed my mind. They are completely appropriate for her ability and she LOVES playing with the characters and the sets. We have since acquired many more Disney Princess sets, acquiring them based on what she’s singing at the time. WHY I BOUGHT THIS SET: She’s singing Beauty & the Beast songs right now. I looked on ebay to try and buy just the Belle and Beast minifigs because I thought this build would not be as exciting for her, but the authentic minifigs are almost $25 alone on eBay (Sept 2020)! So I figured -what the heck- Let’s just get this set to get this figures. BUILD: She really enjoyed this build. We’ve worked together on previous builds. For reference, Arendelle Castle Village 41167 was her last build and she can almost do that herself. Some pieces are hard for her to put tight together and there are some more complicated pieces like the roof. For Belle’s Winter Castle, my 6-year-old was able to build this set in about 2.5 hours without any aid from me. I sat next to her. She’s come a long way in being able to “read” the instructions. FEATURE NOTES: This set does not come with stickers probably to assist with ease of build. My daughter loves putting on stickers, but at the same time she can get frustrated if she doesn’t get them on straight. That’s hard for even adults to do. She really didn’t notice the lack of stickers. It doesn’t appear that this build is a Disney Princess LEGO “Build & Swap” set. If you’ve gotten Princess sets before, many of them can interchange rooms and such to create your own new castles with other sets. Even though this is a smaller set, it comes with many of the characters from the movie: along with Belle and the Beast. That is not always the case with these medium builds. Fun note: The set comes with an extra flame in case you lose Lumier’s main flame, BUT you can also attach it to one of his hands to make it look cooler. My daughter had that idea. I also like that they didn’t skimp and not include the magic rose. BOTTOM LINE: My daughter enjoyed building this set on her own. She of course loves playing with Belle. I would recommend this to anyone who needs an easier build for kids and who loves these characters.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Belle's Castle Winter Celebration