Help Batman™ and Robin™ to drive the villain intruders from the Batcave, featuring a Bat Lab with Batcomputer, plus the Batmobile with stud shooters, Batcopter with flick missiles and the Batcycle. This special model, based on the classic 1960s TV show, also has a Wayne Manor section with an exterior wall to climb on and Bruce Wayne’s study featuring the iconic Batphone and a false bookcase that slides open to reveal the secret entrance to the Batcave. Before spiraling down the Batpoles into the Batcave, change identity from Bruce Wayne™ and Dick Grayson™ into Batman and Robin (separate minifigures included). Includes 9 minifigures: Batman, Robin, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Alfred Pennyworth™, The Joker™, Catwoman™, The Riddler™ and The Penguin™.
- Build the 1960s Batcave and relive the original adventures of the Caped Crusader & Boy Wonder!
- As featured in the classic Batman™ TV show
- Includes Batman, Robin™, Bruce Wayne™, Dick Grayson™, Alfred Pennyworth™, The Joker™, Catwoman™, The Riddler™ and The Penguin™ minifigures
- LEGO® DC Comics™ Super Heroes building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Batcave is over 18” high, 7” deep and 22” wide
- 2526 pieces – For LEGO fans over 14 years old
- January 13th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Blistering Bricks Batman!!acubnameddavid | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this for Christmas off my boyfriend, I have always wanted a big Lego set and I was so happy to see this when I unwrapped it... Building it took me back to days sat watching old reruns of Batman on tv... How the caped crusader would always win in the end. Lego captured every detail from the red telephone to the detailing in the Batcave! Honestly would recommend for anyone into DC/Batman or just love a good build, a fun set which I did over the Christmas holidays. I know it could be built quicker but I enjoyed building bits at a time and constructing the cave bit by bit. I must say though I really loved the Catwoman minifigure and the amazing retro Batmobile. I would love to see Lego develop further retro superhero sets or even just include old school mini figures such as Superman, Wonder Woman and Alan Scott Green Lantern. If you're looking for a treat for a loved one or a comic geek then I would say get this. Its a must have for collectables and geeks everywhere! Shark repellent spray sold seperately.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™ Classic TV Series – Batcave
- March 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0nananannana Batmanskippyinspace | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was bought as the first of 3 large kits that I'm going to buy this year. Roll on VIP double points. I did this build with my 4 year old daughter who could identify most parts and found them for me. She built all the minifigs. It was a interesting build as the colours didn't always match that in the book but once I worked out the difference it was straight forward. The only downside was that I thought the helicopter and bike could be a bit stronger as Ive managed to have to rebuild both after putting minifigs in them. The batmobile could have been released as its own kit and the firing missiles at the front are a weapon with the speed they fire at. I enjoyed building the kit and my 4 year old daughter has been telling everyone she built it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™ Classic TV Series – Batcave
- July 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Na na na na na, na na na na na...batman!Eightiesdude | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm so happy to get this brandnew set for less than $200. I only assembled the batman minifigure and batmobile for now as both are part of my major collection. I had a few tweaks for the batmobile to make it look more authentic for me. I just realized that I'm also a collector now of tlbm characters and muscle cars. Batman 1939, BVS minifigs and Dom's charger are on its way. Prolly expect twighlight version batmobile will be made soon, I can't wait lol. Batcave parts looks promising as I am already visualizing of using it for a much more modern look (hopefully like TLBM or dark knight). Keep it coming Lego! This really helps to distract me during this covid pandemic.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™ Classic TV Series – Batcave
- February 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Looks so much better in person!matt6285 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike a lot of people, I was excited when this set was first announced, but had some mixed feelings when I saw the first pictures... "It feels too disjointed... That flat, brown wall is so ugly... The Batpoles are on the wrong side..." Let me tell you- all of those concerns went up in smoke the moment I saw it on display at the Lego Store. This set looks 10x better in person. In fact, I think it's one of the most well-balanced, displayable sets Lego has come out with in recent years. Part of me wonders if some of the negative/mediocre reviews are coming from folks who either don't own the set, or wanted a modern Batcave set, and are disappointed Lego went another direction. The designers absolutely nailed the feel of the TV show set, and the contrast between the brown color scheme (which looks a lot shinier in person) and the reds/greens/oranges is amazing. Oh, and you can move the Batpoles to the left side if you want; in fact, that's the default configuration in the instruction manual. As for the #1 complaint- the "ugly" wall that conceals the Batpoles- all I did was sprinkle in 10 random cave pieces from the back of the set. It looks amazing (see pic below). if you're a huge fan of the classic Batman TV show like I am, and the price tag isn't a deal-breaker, you owe it to yourself to buy this set. You won't regret it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Batman™ Classic TV Series – Batcave