Give an all-new-for-April-2019 build and play experience with this LEGO® Star Wars™ 75241 Action Battle Echo Base Defense building toy. Kids will love to share the building experience with their friends as they construct a LEGO brick Echo Base scene from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, featuring a Rebel base entrance gate, blaster tower, trench section with Probe Droid and an Imperial AT-AT Walker. Opponents load up their powerful shooters and take turns to hit each other's targets to blast the Rebel Trooper and Snowtrooper minifigures into the air, blast open the Rebel base gate and bring the AT-AT crashing to the ground. This entertaining LEGO Star Wars battle construction playset offers endless creative play for kids of any age. Includes 5 LEGO Star Wars minifigures.
- Includes 5 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: 2 Snowtroopers and 3 Rebel Troopers.
- Building toy features a Rebel base entrance gate, blaster tower, trench section with a buildable Probe Droid, and a collapsible AT-AT Walker. Each side has 3 targets to hit.
- Construction toy set also comes with 2 shooters and 4 missiles.
- Enjoy endless LEGO® Star Wars™ battles with friends and family to see who can defeat their opponent by hitting their targets.
- Hit the red targets to send the Snowtroopers flying and AT-AT crashing to the ground. Hit the blue targets to send the Rebel Troopers flying and blast the entrance gate open.
- Create exciting Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back battles with this creative play LEGO Star Wars™ merchandise.
- Entrance gate with tower measures over 3” (10cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- AT-AT Walker construction toy measures over 5” (13cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FesdbackWebheadgaming | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. And the concept of shooting the targets to make the figures is brilliant. LEGO should make more like this. The price is a bit high, if you could lower it a bit it would be awesome. I love LEGO so when I saw this set, I got itPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrs 7 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Action Battle Echo Base™ Defense
- February 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0So good, I want another oneRooster99 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love sets from the original Star Wars trilogy, especially Empire Strikes Back. I’m building a MOC of the battle of Hoth for display. I built a trench, but needed snow trouper, rebel soldiers, one of the turret type guns, and an AT-AT but not one of the really big ones, just something to add to the display. Well, this set had them all. It came with 2 snow troupers, three rebel soldiers, all with their own personality, a turret type gun, and an AT-AT. Everything I need to make my display battleground. Plus it came with a gate. Now I want to buy another of the same set!! The AT-AT was much cooler than I expected. It was very realistic looking and just the right size. I removed the targets from everything, but for a kid those targets would be a lot of fun. For an old guy, the targets and guns are optional and easy to remove. The only reason I gave it 4 stars out of 5 was because I wish the gate was bigger and that it looked more like the echo base entrance from the movie. The imperial probe droid is a small bonus. The AT-AT is the star of the set. Anyway, thanks for making a great set!! Love it.Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Action Battle Echo Base™ Defense
- March 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Skeptical at FirstKovast | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!When I first bought this for my 9 year old I was skeptical. I was skeptical if it would hold my son's attention and if it was too basic for him. Thankfully this set was a lot of fun for both of us. The playability I give a five. Only downside is Snowtroopers don't have backpacks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Action Battle Echo Base™ Defense
- August 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great fun just one thingLegoFan5820 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very fun set and I love the use of the larger cannon blasters, which are kind of rare these days. My only issue is that the AT-AT doesn’t fall down when you blast the snow underneath it. Other than that, would recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Action Battle Echo Base™ Defense