The 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 (76897) was one of the kings of the Group B rally racing circuit. Race fans can now construct their own car toy of this beloved model from LEGO® building bricks. Celebrate the 35th anniversary of the quattro by owning a model car replicating this rally icon. A classic rally car reborn! This racing car model of the famous 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 brilliantly reflects the original with its famous yellow and white livery, front engine, bulked-up bumper and vast rear wing. This model car kit also comes with a minifigure in an Audi Sport quattro race suit. Jump behind the wheel of this Audi toy car and make a lasting impression – just like the original did! Recreate all the drama of the racetrack LEGO Speed Champions building kits provide car fans of all ages with the chance to create racing toys of their favourite models and recreate the thrills of the racetrack. New for January 2020, these cool replicas are now more realistic and 25% bigger than ever before.
- Brilliantly detailed and collectible model car kit featuring a 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 LEGO® replica and 1 driver minifigure. The perfect LEGO gift for the many devoted fans of this classic car.
- A buildable 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 toy car based on the original model and 1 collectible minifigure in an authentic Audi race suit. This toy playset will captivate kids as they use their imaginations to stage races.
- Fans of the 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 will be thrilled to build a mini version from LEGO® building bricks. They have the choice to proudly display it or test its powers by racing it against other models.
- This 250-piece building kit for boys and girls aged 8+ makes a wonderful gift for both passionate fans of this famous car and those who love to play with racing toys.
- LEGO® Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger and even more realistic. The 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 rally car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide, so it’s compact enough to take with you on the go.
- Easy-to-follow instructions are included so the fun can start as soon as possible.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Group B Rally Legend in brick form!MisterO | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat can I say, just wow! When I saw this awesome piece of motoring history advertised in LEGO form I could not beloved my eyes. Thank you Lego for being so bold and brave in taking a chance on immortalising this car in Lego format, after all it's been more than 33 years since Group B rally was sadly banned for being 'too fast to race' . Many of the key Lego customer demographic are too young to remember Group B and the ones who are old enough may not even be into rally cars. I could not believe my luck when you released the 1967 Mini Cooper S (albeit in a set) but you've out done yourself with this one. It truly is magnificent. My only negative would be that it's hard to fit the driver in the car, or moreso it's hard to fit the screen/roof on with the driver in place. Oh, and there should be a co-driver/navigator, definitely, they are just as important as the driver. Please, please release more Group B cars, the Peugeot 205 T16, Ford RS200, Lancia Delta S4, MG Metro 6R4, Lancia Rally 037, Opel Manta 400. Please also release Mk1 Ford Escort RS 1800, Lancia Delta Integrale, Ford Escort RS Cosworth, and Fiat 131 Abarth, to name but a few... If you are unfamiliar with Group B, please YouTube it and be amazed!!! Pure sound . In summary, you must own this Lego Audi Quattro S1 , it's very reasonably priced and looks ace!!!21 January 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceLove your enthusiasm! It's messages like yours that make everything we do worth it, and it's definitely great to hear you're into the Group B models. We never know what's coming next, but keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the ride! ;)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551985 Audi Sport quattro S1
- March 2nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome DesignEvoObsessed | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely love my Lego Quattro S1, its 80s boxy design fits well with the LEGO design, almost as if its an actual scale model. I hope you guys would do more Group B cars in the future like the Lancia Delta S4, MG Metro, RS200. Two flaws of this design is the lack of a rally codriver and awkward position of the driver to fit in the car.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?451985 Audi Sport quattro S1
- June 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Keep them coming!ColdestKeenSponge | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally enjoy these quick car builds, they challenge you enough to make it worth while but are still quick and enjoyable. Love the retro look and feel with the little touches. Overall an easy build, with a standout design / colour scheme. I chose to keep the fog lights attached at the front, apparently the design can go with or without.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?451985 Audi Sport quattro S1
- March 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Classicss111 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThoroughly enjoyed this build. I am very impressed by this new speed champions line. The cars are much bigget than the previous line and lego peices feel so much premium. The fitting is perfect resulting in one solid model. On this one I decided to go without the stickers and it looks as good as with stickers. If you are fan of this car don't think twice just purchase you will not have any regrets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?551985 Audi Sport quattro S1