Adventure awaits young space explorers with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 Space Rover Explorer (31107) playset. Kids will love cruising in the detailed rover toy, with its cockpit, lab/living area, working crane arm and suspension, plus a small robot with moving arms, buildable alien figure and astronaut minifigure to inspire imagination and jump-start play.
Out-of-this-world creative play
Kids get 3 different build-and-play experiences in this LEGO Creator 3in1 toy set. They can build a Space Rover Explorer and then rebuild it into a space base with a smaller alien or a space flyer. Or they can tap into different passions and build something completely new.
Open-ended models and fun
LEGO Creator 3in1 sets offer kids different models that are detailed and realistic and encourage imaginative play. The models give endless building and play opportunities while sparking creativity in children of all ages. The inspirational sets also make great Christmas gifts or birthday presents for kids.
- This LEGO® Creator 3in1 Space Rover Explorer (31107) set encourages kids’ creative play, featuring 3 models in 1, a Space Rover Explorer, space base or space flyer. Building and rebuilding extends the play endlessly!
- What adventure awaits in outer space? Kids can stretch their creativity and building skills as they study an alien in a Space Rover Explorer, recharge in a space base, go planet-hopping in a space flyer or build something new.
- This set gives kids 3 options to build: A LEGO®Creator 3in1 Space Rover Explorer toy (31107), space base or space flyer, to play with solo or with other sets. The set also has an astronaut minifigure for extra play fun.
- Any fan of creative building will love this awesome set. The sturdy Space Rover Explorer, space base and space flyer models make a great Christmas, birthday or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 8+.
- Ready for action? The Space Rover Explorer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide, meaning this exciting action toy is full of awesome details and big enough for serious adventures!
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
- Open the box and the play begins with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to pride in construction and loads ofcreative fun.
- Give children endless possibilities to develop their building skills as they play with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This cool outer-space playset lets kids grow their imagination with lots of building opportunities.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid’s building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great concept, great details!notHolly |I would recommend this to a friend!The green alien creature is possibly my favorite Lego accessory I've ever built! This rover was so much fun to build and I love the flexibility in the 3 in 1 sets. It's such a fun way to make Lego building last as long as possible. The rover bot is also cute as can be and the perfect addition to the set. The mechanical arms are functional and fun. The space rover even includes a coffee pot! As always, Lego hit a home run on bringing imagination to life.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Space Rover Explorer
- September 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really coolKimber |I would recommend this to a friend!My son is a young 7 year-old. I thought this would be okay for him, but it was a bit more challenging than I thought. It really is for a child who is excellent with legos or is 8+ like it says. You need all of the pieces and they are not broken up in an orderly way so that adds to the challenge. I did complete this one right after helping my 3 year-old do one for her age, so maybe I liked less of a challenge, lol. I love how creative you can get with this set. It’s like you have 3 sets for the price of one. We’re a big science family, so the three space vehicles are awesome! When you have them built too they are pretty sturdy to play with. Overall, I love the set and would highly recommend for young scientists. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Space Rover Explorer
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of playKaylac84 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son (5) recently started playing with Legos because a neighbor kid (10) is really into them. So I got this set so they could build together. What a fun set for them! They spent all day building and taking them apart to build the next model. By far their favorite was the Rover! All the little details on and in the rover made it so realistic and fun. They both were cracking up at the little coffee pot inside on the counter. "Look mom, something for you!" The moveable crane was a hit as well and it let their imaginations run wild. A "moon surface" was made and the rover was traveling over it with the alien trapped in the arm at one point. Lots of laughs and fun. A great set that allows for continuous play.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Space Rover Explorer
- September 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much funI would recommend this to a friend!This was the best set to bring my 14 and 6 year old together. They spent so much time collaborating during the build. Once they got the set put together they played for so long creating scenes.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Space Rover Explorer