Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 120 €, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Recreate the magnificence of San Francisco’s architecture with this awesome 21043 LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection model. This LEGO brick collectible features iconic San Francisco attractions and landmarks, including the city’s famous “painted ladies” buildings, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island. A blue-tiled baseplate representing the Golden Gate strait and a San Francisco nameplate add the finishing touch to this amazing model. LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection models are perfect for display in the home or office and have been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each skyline building set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of the featured structures, with realistic color depiction.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of San Francisco.
- Features iconic San Francisco sights and famous landmarks, including the city’s famous “painted ladies” buildings, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island.
- Also features a blue-tiled baseplate depicting the Golden Gate strait.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each attraction, as well as historical facts about San Francisco and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Includes a 4x34 tiled base with a decorative San Francisco nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most vibrant cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture sets celebrate the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and are developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 565 pieces.
- Measures over 6” (16cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- January 15th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yet another excellent LEGO Architecture Skyline!Smoov |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set! I was one the fence about this one for a moment but then just decided to pull the trigger due to how much I've enjoyed the rest of the series... I'm so glad I did! I love the skyline series and this is a great addition. There's actually a lot more than meets the eye at first glance, and the design is rather clever and extremely sturdy. While some aren't into the 3D "forced perspective" nature of the Golden Gate Bridge, it works quite well and looks better than you'd expect once assembled. Plenty of intricate details in this set more than make up for that one minor detail if you're on the fence like I was! Grab it, you won't regret it!Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55San Francisco
- February 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome SetRobCL |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom the first time that I saw this set, I knew that I had to have it. It's absolutely stunning to see in person. The main focus point is obviously the Golden Gate Bridge. Although it's built in a maroon color rather than the bright red orange color it actually is, the Lego designers captured its beauty perfectly with the swinging cables. This part of the model is what made this set a must-have in my book. The other buildings in the set are pretty well captured too. The designers did a great job with the Transamerica Pyramid. I also love the printed bricks used in Alcatraz Island. Overall, the Lego designers really hit a home run with this set. It was a really fun build that looks awesome!Play Experience2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55San Francisco
- January 5th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A bridge too far?Paris |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego has captured the skyline of San Francisco really well in this model - the steep street and cable cars, Alcatraz and the Trans-america pyramid building are especially good. I'm not so sure about the Golden Gate bridge though; I understand the designer has tried to present a 3 dimensional view of the bridge two dimensionally by using some forced perspective, and it works to a degree from an angle (but obviously not face on when it looks odd). I guess had the bridge been a conventional design (like Tower bridge in the London skyline) the model have been even longer (to be realistic), but then it would have been out of kilter with other sets in the skyline series. Nonetheless, a very aesthetic looking model.Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45San Francisco
- January 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wear Flowers in Your HairBTCSC |I would recommend this to a friend!Yes I was really impressed with the level of detail and the powerful suggestiveness of the bricks to depict the beautiful SF skyline. I am seeing a shift in Lego with their new skyline sets to be more about capturing a scene versus the pure architectural theme of say the New York set which has no scenery and is all about just the buildings. This might be too because NYC is so rich in architecture but NYC also has its share of iconic bridges, ya know what I mean! At first I did not agree with the orientation of the Golden gate bridge towers but Lego's is all about subjectivity and the power of suggestion and I now understand why they did it this way as it presents a much more pleasing view. Nice Job on this city by the bay scene. I live in CA and go often to SF for pleasure and work so it is special.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55San Francisco