Police PursuitPolice Pursuit4.333353.
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 85 €.*
Power up the pull-back motor and start a high-speed chase with the sturdy LEGO® Technic™ 42091 Police Pursuit vehicle! This police car toy features an awesome blue, white and black color scheme with cool police stickers, red and blue warning beacons, aerodynamic front bumper, large rear spoiler and wide black rims with low profile tires. Combine it with the 42090 Getaway Truck pull-back for action-packed car chases, or to create the Ultimate 4x4 combi model.
- Features a powerful pull-back motor, red and blue warning beacons, aerodynamic front bumper, large rear spoiler and wide black rims with low profile tires.
- Check out the blue, white and black color scheme with cool police stickers.
- Bring on the 42090 Getaway Truck pull-back and let the chase begin!
- Activate the pull-back motor to experience the awesome power of this Police Pursuit vehicle.
- This play vehicle is ideal for budding LEGO® Technic™ builders, improving hand-eye coordination and sparking imaginative play.
- Combine with the 42090 Getaway Truck to create the awesome Ultimate 4x4 combi model!
- Police Pursuit model measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Ultimate 4x4 combi model measures over 3” (10cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome 4 any AgeJefRulZ | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set because I have been curious about the pull back system but have been unable to find the correct model for me. This is it. I took my time with the few stickers and the build came out simply spectacular. It it a post modern look and its size make it a great display piece, however I must confess to using it for a while to race around the house. I took off the front few pieces and it even jumped a ramp that I had. This is a wonderfully enjoyable set, offering a variety of different things to build. This is the set to introduce someone to the " Technic" line. The instructions are clear, the pieces large, and the build is symmetrical. It is almost twice the size of a Lego city police car. This makes it easy and fun to enjoy the experience of the build. This is a great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Pursuit
- June 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun buildInFaOsiris | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set to build. I have also bought the truck for the combinable version. My question is where can I get instructions for the combinable version?? I have looked throughout the website but maybe I am looking in the wrong spots. I cannot find it please help if you know where I can find it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Pursuit
- June 3rd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Deceptive box pictureej362 | 45-54Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildBe aware that the picture on the back of the box shows a vehicle which actually cannot be built from this set alone. It's very disappointing that Lego have done this, as it almost seems intentionally deceptive. I would consider myself a reasonably experienced Lego buyer, but I missed the small print, and bought the set, thinking this was an alternate build, not that it required an additional set.25 November 2019Callie, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! I'm sorry you've had some confusion with your LEGO® TECHNIC® set. The pictures on the back of each TECHNIC set with come with text marking it "combinable" or an "alternate" build with instructions. You can usually find the picture of the second set on the back of the box above a plus sign in the same area to denote the combination feature! If anything ever seems a miss or you'd like some extra help with product features, get in touch with at LEGO.build/Service.Was this helpful?35Police Pursuit