You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go! Give young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired set full of minifigures and space-related kids’ toys. This cool LEGO City 60230 People Pack – Space Research & Development construction toy includes a bunch of new minifigures in different jobs relating to space travel and exploration. This set also features a spinning G-force astronaut training machine with two seats, treadmill, rocky ground scene, drone with spinning rotor, plant growing pod, robot stand, computer stand and a test rocket with stand, plus 14 minifigures and a robot figure.
- Includes 14 LEGO® City minifigures: 7 astronauts, a reporter, camera operator, personal trainer, a drone engineer, rocket engineer, a mechanical engineer and a botanist plus a robot figure.
- Features a spinning G-force training machine, 2 beds, treadmill, drone with spinning rotor, growing pod with plant, robot stand, rocky ground scene, computer stand with screen and a test rocket with stand.
- Accessory elements include a magnifying glass, welder, white flag, megaphone, camera, microphone, alien head on a stick, 2 astronaut helmets with blue visor, astronaut helmet with golden visor, Extra Vehicular Activity suit with a golden visor and light, trashcan, mug, drone remote, pizza boxes, pizza, 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes and a toolbox.
- Spin the top of the G-force astronaut training machine to help the astronauts prepare for space travel.
- This fun construction toy makes a great gift for kids.
- Rocky ground scene measures over 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Robot stand measures over 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Drone measures over 1” (3cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Computer stand measures over 1” (3cm) high and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Plant pod measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- G-force training machine with beds measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Treadmill measures over 1” (4cm) deep.
- Rocket stand measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great People Packcaptcrouton | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI usually buy a people pack or two to put into Easter Eggs instead of candy. Everyone loves minifigs, even if they're not into the rest of Lego. This year, of course, Easter was just my daughter, no cousins. There are so many great minifigs in here. Bonus alien head as well, which could easily transition into a character with some extra minifig parts. The robot and welder are also great additions. If I ruled the universe, these would have had classic space logos on them, but I will heal ok. I have the Benny packs.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55People Pack - Space Research and Development
- March 25th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool set, overpricedDrSpeedyPancake | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an amazing pack especially because the new space line feels like it does not come with enough minifigures, however I think it is way too overpriced for what it isPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45People Pack - Space Research and Development
- July 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best people pack yetIjdhfngngnekdnfnr | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I generally stick to the modular city building sets, so I buy all of the people packs just to get a variety of faces. I was on the fence about this pack at first because it didn’t seem all that applicable to my city, but I’m convinced that this is the best people pack LEGO has ever offered. There is a robot, several unique helmets, two of these cool mineral looking pieces that are part of the mars motif, and did I mention the robot? I dunno why but I just love that robot. It is currently serving coffee in my assembly square. There are some faces that are people getting nauseous which could work in some places. I guess what I’m saying it to not get too distracted by the space theme if you are undecided. There are enough unique and cool pieces in here that you won’t regret it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55People Pack - Space Research and Development
- August 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set at a Great ValueCybercat98 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I LOVE THIS SET SO MUCH <3 These are the two reasons why I think that this is a great set to buy, First, you get each piece fore about 0.17 American cents a piece which is a pretty good deal considering that if you buy the parts separately some are more that 0.17 cents. Secondly, you get so many cool new parts. Thirdly, you can learn a lot about NASA and the jobs that are so vital to getting the USA to space and the many researchers that help us learn about space. I love this set and I think that this set is perfect for any Lego fan of any age.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsWas this helpful?55People Pack - Space Research and Development