Fire Helicopter & Police CarDUPLO®
A Vintage Taxi gift with LEGO® purchase over 200 €, valid 28/01 – 13/02, while stocks last.*Learn more
LEGO® DUPLO® My First Fire Helicopter and Police Car (10957) is a toddler-friendly, developmental toy built with colorful shapes and filled with fun features.
Kids’ rescue vehicle toy
Toddlers build skills as they enjoy hands-on fun with this push-along police car and fire-fighting helicopter. Basic construction tasks improve fine motor skills and teach toddlers about shapes and colors. Exciting rescue stories inspire role play and strengthen kids' social and emotional skills. Detailed decoration on both sides of the vehicles, a siren brick (no noise) and a propeller that can be spun all help to bring the imaginative play to life. Building cards, featuring life-size images of the models, let kids position the bricks over the image as they build.
Hands-on kids' learning toys
LEGO DUPLO playsets put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers' hands. With DUPLO toys, parents and toddlers can share precious developmental milestones as they enjoy playing together.
- Treat a toddler to LEGO® DUPLO® My First Fire Helicopter and Police Car (10957). This toddler-friendly toy is designed to inspire imaginative play and deliver developmental benefits.
- Includes a buildable helicopter with a spinnable rotor and a push-along police car with siren brick (no noise). Built with colorful shapes that are perfect for little hands to pick up and place.
- Basic construction improves fine motor skills; role-playing rescue missions strengthens social and emotional skills; and colorful shapes and fun features bring the imaginative play to life.
- High-quality, durable and a delightful gift for kids aged 18 months and up for birthdays, Christmas, or ‘just because’.
- Helicopter measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 3 in. (10 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide. Police car measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 3 in. (10 cm) long and 1 in. (5 cm) wide.
- Includes building cards showing life-size images of the models. Kids can position the bricks over the image as they build,while parents teach their child about colors and shapes.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are cleverly designed to feature elements that encourage open-ended developmental play, so parents can share precious moments with their little ones.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it's been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous child safety standards.
- March 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0PerfectBrianB |I would recommend this to a friend!Perfect for my 15 month old. Pieces are big and safe for my 14 month old. He loves these. He can take them apart but not yet back together. Working on it. Lol. I'm an avid lego collector and wanted my son exposed to lego at an early age. Perfect for him.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Helicopter & Police Car
- October 13th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Appalled and disappointedbritbree |My 3yo received this as a gift and I was thoroughly disappointed for two reasons. The first is that the police car features a “bad guy” in the back seat. I feel that we should try to promote the idea that police are there to serve and protect aka help people. This is a duplo set. My 3yo is too young to understand the types of behavior that warrant being arrested and he shouldn’t have to be concerned that if he’s in trouble/something bad happened that they might take him away, and therefore shouldn’t seek help. Secondly, and most importantly, why is the “bad guy” a person of color? This tiny detail is part of the problem in society surrounding systemic racism. This duplo set is priming children that people of color are “bad guys”. I really don’t understand how this ended up in production, especially in today’s social climate. LEGO - I have been a fan since I was a small child. But, you have to do better.19 October 2021Gabriela , LEGO® Customer ServiceThanks for taking the time to let us know what you’d like to see more of in our LEGO® sets. Our DUPLO® 10957 Fire Helicopter & Police Car set is supposed to represent what those workers do on the job. Sometimes it’s flying a helicopter, driving around a police car, having a K-9 unit in the back and sometimes having a “bad guy” in the back as well. Making arrests is part of their real-world role, but we can see how this might be a little confusing or upsetting to a 3-year-old and we're sorry about that. When it comes to the “bad guy” being a person of color, we can see where you’re coming from. We also have a police officer being a person of color in this set. But you’re right, we do need to do better. Feedback from parents like you helps us get better so we'll make sure your voice is heard by the right people here at the LEGO Group.Play Experience2.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?25Fire Helicopter & Police Car