Give young firefighters a treat with a detail-rich fire truck construction toy set, featured in the new-for-2019 TV series. This cool LEGO® City 60231 Fire Chief Response Truck toy features a brick-built fire truck with detachable ladder, opening roof and a screen in the cab, an electrical box with buildable flame element and opening doors, a water cannon with water tank, plus 2 minifigures. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City minifigures: Freya McCloud and a firefighter.
- This building set for kids features a fire truck with detachable ladder, opening roof and a screen in the cab, plus a water tank with water cannon and shooting function.
- This fun construction toy playset also includes an electrical box with opening doors.
- Accessory elements include a fire axe, walkie-talkie, megaphone, fire extinguisher, mug with marshmallow logo, 2 white and blue cones and 4 water elements, plus a buildable flame element.
- Use the trigger on the water cannon to fire brick water elements at the flames on the electrical box.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- Download the LEGO® Life app at the iOS or Android app store. Ask your parents' permission before going online.
- Kids can reimagine exciting scenes from the LEGO® City animated TV series with this fire truck toy.
- Fire truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Electrical box including ground plate measures over 1” (3cm) square.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 11 hoursAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Good set, Poorly ShippedLyronis | 19-24The set in and of itself is a good set. Well made, easy to assemble, good mini figures. The problem I have is how the set was shipped. The second instruction manual had a page that was cut in half, making reading the piece count for a step impossible. I had to examine the picture depicting the set in order to determine which pieces were used. Were it not for this, I would leave a much better and more positive review, however the state of the manual has brought frustration, and makes me wonder what else might be off about this set and any other sets. Overall I am disappointed, and an otherwise great set was almost ruined for me.2 January 2020Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! We're sorry to see this. Please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service. We'd be happy to get replacement instructions on their way. In the meantime, if there's ever a problem with an instruction book, you can always download the digital version over at LEGO.build/BI.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?25Fire Chief Response Truck
- in about 11 hoursAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A different but nice fire vehicle.Superpotato | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIts nice to have a different style of fire vehicle, although I can see it being somewhat polarising for people, especially with a removalable hose and water tank. Whilst rated as 5+, the resident Mr 5 year old struggled with this build, so its on the harder side of city builds as least for the entry level age group (he refuses help on almost every other city build). Only one play issue: the struts that hold the ladder onto the roof are held in place by 1x1 round bricks, every time Mr 5 pulls the ladder off, the entire rear structure pulls off with it and then needs repairing. Perhaps a city vehicle should be a little more robust? Only other thing, the firehose is slightly thicker than a winch rope, would prefer something thicker (albeit would need to be shorter then). However lots of storage doors to play with and lots of minifig handhelds, overall nice build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Chief Response Truck
- in about 11 hoursAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Fun little build for your fire collectionDanBrick1985t | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a nice build, bigger then I expected, I went and added a trailer hitch to the back so that it can haul a trailer behind, with my fire ATV, on it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Fire Chief Response Truck