Let your child recreate magical moments from Disney’s Frozen II movie with LEGO® | Disney 41166 Elsa’s Wagon Adventure. This LEGO 4+ wagon toy building set is specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters, with Disney characters and a LEGO baby reindeer figure for role-play fun and a special Starter Brick base that lets even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on their own. The included simple guide to build and play will also help your Disney Frozen fan understand the purpose of the building steps and grow their imagination and confidence for the perfect start to LEGO brick building in a familiar Disney setting. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualise their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement. This Disney toy building kit for girls and boys and all fans of the Frozen II movie includes a mini-doll figure, plus 2 LEGO reindeer figures.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- Includes an Elsa Frozen mini-doll figure plus 2 LEGO® reindeer figures: Sven and a baby reindeer.
- Features Elsa’s wagon that can seat 2 mini-doll figures, harness to attach it to Sven, stable with water trough and campfire, hay feeder and a Frozen picnic area.
- Sven reindeer’s buildable toy carriage features a Starter Brick base to quickly get your child building and playing in an exciting LEGO® | Disney Frozen adventure.
- Accessory elements include a carrot, cookie, cookie box, marshmallow and a brush.
- LEGO® 4+ introduces your child to a wide universe of their movie favourites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
- LEGO® 4+ playsets were previously branded as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
- This Elsa construction toy makes an ideal gift for youngsters.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualise their creations as they go.
- Combine with 41165 Anna’s Canoe Expedition for even more 4+ LEGO® | Disney Frozen II magic.
- Wagon with Sven attached measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 5” (12cm) wide.
- Stable measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Super Cute but wish it came with KristoffLaurenH | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is adorable. I actually had a really fun time putting this together with my kids and looking at all the cute features; cookies, roasting marshmallows, carrot and brush for the reindeer. My three-year-old and five-year-old both enjoyed zooming the wagon around and playing with the set but Elsa's hair kept falling off. I was also disappointed to see that the set revolves around the wagon/reindeer but there is no Kristoff. I would rather have Kristoff instead of the baby reindeer. I also don't really understand the 2nd small hut/stable they have. It doesn't have interactive qualities so I feel like it could have been omitted or worked into something more functional. Overall, I think this set has some unique elements, great color choices and fun role playing opportunities but I really wish there was a Kristoff!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45Elsa's Wagon Adventure
- June 9th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Elsas Faceyftyugu8hi | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI think Lego should changes Elsa face isn't very friendly especially if 6 year old will use it.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Elsa's Wagon Adventure
- November 19th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Reindeers are not better than peopleLadybricksalot | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBought this set for my still Frozen-crazed 7 YO daughter. She loved it, especially getting a Sven with soft antlers and a saddle-type body. A carrot fits in his mouth and you can “groom” him with the included brush. Set includes yet another Elsa, although my daughter seems to be able to tell the difference as to which set each came from. According to her, the mouth (facial expression) on this Elsa is different than her other sets (Jewelry box, frozen playground). She also reports that the body of this Elsa is more glittery. I can’t confirm, but more glitter is always a good thing at our house. I agree with other reviewers, however, that the biggest fail is the lack of Christoph, a main character! I could do without the baby reindeer in favor of a Christoph mini-doll, although my daughter didn’t mention his absence at all. I would recommend this set to fellow LEGO/Frozen fan parents. It’s a cute set; allows for some pretend stable care play. And the marshmallow roasting setup is pretty neat.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Elsa's Wagon Adventure
- June 17th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Cute set but Elsa doesn’t stay togetherDisneykid | 25-34Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter got this set and Elsa’s head does nothing but fall off so she can’t play with it very well. I wish their heads would attach and stay on like regular LEGO people.2 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceHmmm...that's odd. We're sorry to hear this. It's super easy to request a replacement, though. Head over to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to get started.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?35Elsa's Wagon Adventure