Ducati Panigale V4 RTechnic
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 5 August 2021
VIP: get this Sailboat Adventure gift with purchases over 200 €*Not a VIP?
Style, sophistication, performance. With breathtaking looks, this LEGO® Technic™ 42107 Ducati Panigale V4 R captures the spirit and design of the original. It’s the first model motorcycle in LEGO Technic history to include a gearbox for exploring different speeds and techniques. Other amazing features include steering, front and rear suspension for realistic movement, plus front and rear disc brakes.
Amazing details capture the spirit of Ducati
Ducati fans will appreciate the attention-to-detail in this amazing motorcycle replica. A kickstand, exhaust pipe, windshield and dashboard add the little details that make this model toy so true to the full-size version. And of course, the classic red color scheme is sure to quicken the pulse of any Ducati fan.
Build and learn with LEGO Technic model toys
As part of the LEGO Technic universe, this motorcycle model kit provides an immersive and rewarding building experience. With realistic features, it introduces builders to the world of engineering, as they discover how gear mechanisms work.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display. LEGO® Technic™ fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge.
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle. Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO® Technic™ motorcycles.
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement. The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair.
- Looking for the best gifts for motorbike fans? This is a great choice. It’s also a super challenge for LEGO® Technic™ fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works.
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display. Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model. Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide.
- No batteries are needed for this Ducati motorbike toy. Passion, imagination and a desire to discover something new are all you need.
- It’s easy to get started with this amazing LEGO® set. Just open the box and you’ll find easy-to-follow instructions so building the Ducati toy motorcycle can begin straightaway.
- LEGO® Technic™ engineering toys are designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience, featuring realistic movement and mechanisms to help kids and adults explore the world of engineering.
- Quality is important. So, it’s good to know LEGO® building kits meet the highest industry standards ensuring they connect easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ plastic model toys are put through their paces. Each one is thoroughly tested to make sure every building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- October 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0State of the ArtI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is purely amazing !!! My friend bought it for me and this is just classic. Honestly speaking i tired other Lego technic but so far the second best after Bugatti Chiron. While I was making it I thought waste of time and not so cool. But while making the engine and the body part, it blew my mind. It is bigger and bold than I expected. It will be in my permanent collection. Just one feedback to LEGO. The parking stand is super cool however the red brick to the hole could have been long enough to stick it tighter. Check out my photosPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ducati Panigale V4 R
- February 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful looking and amazing experienceHawk09 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuilding this bike from its frame, engine, 2 gear transmission, body, and wheels was just an amazing experience! I love the way it looks and it's definitely a prominent model. You won't regret building this. Yes it's a little sensitive standing up but it holds its own fine and let's just remember it's a bike after all! Very pleased with how this looks.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ducati Panigale V4 R
- September 4th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ooof!I would recommend this to a friend!The Ducati Panigale V4 R was a very fun and very challenging build. It took us about 4-5 hours to build, but I was working with an 8 year old who kept confusing the pieces. We are fairly experienced lego builders and we have over 100 lego sets yet it was still quite difficult. The windshield on the Ducati was the worst part because it was just a lame piece of plastic but it still looked pretty cool when it was done. This was a technic set, so it was harder to build than a normal set. In the end, the Ducati looked incredible and was super fun to play with! While I would recommend this set to adults, I think I prefer regular lego sets more.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Was this helpful?45Ducati Panigale V4 R
- April 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Model and a fun buildRuoska |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfRelatively easy build, but of course a bit flimsy on the forks and single sided swingarm, there is a bit of flex when pressing down. Do not sit on it. :) Gearbox is a cool mechanism and watching everything from the pistons to wheel moving is a great feature. Looks great and has the signature headlight look. Is small enough for the side table. It is very easy to mix up the very slightly differently coloured greys so go off the size chart. Rookie mistake.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ducati Panigale V4 R