Corner GarageCorner Garage4.1148561.
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 85 €.*
There's so much happening at the corner garageCapture the hustle and bustle off a busy corner garage, with a Vet's clinic upstairs and an apartment above that.
Recreate a classic 1950s street cornerBuild, play and display. Celebrate life in the 1950s with this everyday scene from a busy downtown street.
Filling up gas, fixing carsA busy working day at the first-level garage.
Decorative outsideThe exterior has a 1950s façade with signage and sidewalk.
The apartment includes a well-equipped kitchen.
Relaxing rooftop terrace
With a sun lounger in the shade of a colorful parasol.
Caring for animals
A goldfish and a bunny are at the mid-level vet's clinic.
Includes gas station owner, mechanic, vet, woman, man and a girl minifigure.Plus a bunny, parrot, dog, frog and fish figures.
Drop by the LEGO® Creator Expert 10264 Corner Garage, where you’ll discover a world of fun and surprises! This amazing model comes with removable building sections for easy access to the highly detailed interior and comprises 3 stories. On the ground level there’s a 1950s-style gas station with fuel pump, kiosk and a vehicle workshop complete with a roll-up door, vehicle lift and tire mounter. At the mid-level animal clinic you’ll find an examination table, fish tank, and a waiting area with sofa, while on the upper level you’ll discover a well-equipped apartment with kitchen, TV, sofa, bed and a staircase that leads to a rooftop terrace with sun lounger, parasol and flower garden. The exterior of the building features a classic 1950s facade with signage, detailed windows and a decorative roofline, plus a sidewalk area with a tree and an ornate streetlamp. This charming addition to the Modular Buildings series has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience, full of nostalgia. Also includes a scooter, tow truck and 6 minifigures, plus parrot, bunny, dog, frog and fish figures.
- Includes 6 minifigures: gas station owner, mechanic, vet, woman, man and a girl, plus bunny, parrot, dog, frog and fish figures.
- The 3-level Corner Garage advanced building set comes with an array of brick-built details, including a detailed 1950s-style facade with gas station signage, windows, bay windows, arched doorway, roll-up vehicle workshop door, decorative roofline and a rooftop terrace, plus a detailed sidewalk area with tree and ornate streetlamp. This set also includes a tow truck and a scooter.
- Ground level features a gas station with a bucket and a fuel pump with a flexible hose, plus a kiosk and a vehicle workshop for car service and repairs, featuring a cash register, tool rack and trolley, oil drum, tire mounter and working vehicle lift.
- Mid-level animal clinic features an examination table, parrot perch, fish tank and a waiting area with sofa, armchair, table and flowerpot, plus the animal doctor’s desk lamp, microscope, mug, newspaper, envelope, scissors and syringe.
- Upper-level apartment features a well-equipped kitchen with cookies baking in the oven, sink, pan, mug, salt and pepper, spoon and spatula, plus a sofa, bed, an old-fashioned TV, and a bathroom with toilet.
- Rooftop terrace features a sun lounger, parasol and flower garden.
- Tow truck features a working hoist.
- Accessory elements include a window squeegee and a crash helmet.
- Help the gas station assistant fill up the 1950s-style scooter.
- Roll up the door to access Jo’s vehicle workshop, complete with tire mounter and working vehicle lift.
- Remove the modular building sections to access the detailed interior.
- New-for-January-2019 decorated elements include an animal clinic window, service station sign and a printed octane gas pump.
- Special elements include new-for-January-2019 black ice skates, 2x6x2 window in sand blue, 1x1 medium gray roof tiles, 1x1 angle plate in dark blue and rare dark-orange elements in various shapes and sizes.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10255 Assembly Square and 10260 Downtown Diner.
- This set includes over 2,560 pieces.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) high, 10” (26cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- Tow truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Slightly Enlarged FloorplanTristanPyleCook | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun build as always but I knew by reading a few comments and looking at the floorplan I wanted to try and enlarge the second and third floor along with the roof. I take my time and work on it over several days. Instead of just complaining how a vet office is above a mechanic shop just fix and improve the issue. I used just a few extra plates and bricks from the Lego Store. By doing so, a wall was added to separate the stairs going up to the second floor, the vet's office was enlarged, and in the apartment I was able to add a sperate bedroom, enlarged kitchen with dining space and a full bathroom. I will add windows to the extended floors once I find the right windows to match. I added "car parts" from all the extras we have and included those in the first floor mechanic shop just to add more detail. I add tiling when I can--just hard to find the diagonal tiles needed along the wall near the windows but I used the diagonal tiles against the front windows and used full tiles under any angle walls inside. I agree the detail inside is fairly plain but with a few bricks and ideas you can really make this stand out. It was fun because it was a different build and I prefer mods with different stores/apartments, etc as opposed to the earlier mods--a single building with only one purpose.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Corner Garage
- April 9th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My Take on the Corner GaragePepster | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really wanted to give this a 5-Star Rating, but I just couldn't do it. The overall appearance is very detail with the exception of the garage. I think adding a car or another vehicle that you could put on the car hoist or tow truck would had been a nice touch. The floor of the garage should had been smooth or titled instead of studded. The layout of the veterinarian office and the apartment is a little odd, but in the LEGO Designers defense they didn't have much to work with. I personally would had a tool store or an auto supply store on the second floor and the veterinarian office on the third floor. I might kept the apartment as is and have it the owner's house. Even though I gave it four stars I would still recommend it to others as it was a fun build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Corner Garage
- May 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Angelic anglesSnowball81 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for my 6 year old and I to build at the end of the school Christmas holidays. We love building the creator modular house and I am always amazed at the innovative techniques thought up by the designers at Lego. When the set was announced I was intrigued by the angled facade. It did not disappoint. The techniques used to create the angled wall from square bricks, to get the amount of stability in the structure and to avoid unsightly gaps at the corners were nothing short of genius! Overall, this fits in wonderfully with the rest of our street and I think it is great to see new artitectural styles being developed in the modular series.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Corner Garage
- May 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ExpandedDwelve | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I knew from initial announcement of this set that I was going to need 2 sets for what I wanted to create. So I ordered one from you Lego online and drove to the store to buy another and a few days later, built this gem. Definitely recommend for anyone and definitely get 2 or more sets to create what I think Lego should had done in the first place.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Corner Garage