Assembly Square is open for business!Add this thriving downtown block to your LEGO® collection.
Great for roleplay or display!This three-level set features intricate details and hidden surprises for a fun, challenging building experience.
Modular building makes it easy!
Removable sections let you access the detailed interior.
Time for a snack!
Visit the bakery for a morning treat.
Ready for a check-up!
Stop by the dentist's office during your shopping trip.
Get your dance on!
Master ballet in the top-floor dance studio.
Take the baby for a walk!
There are so many things to see and do.
Fun with flowers!
Pick up a bouquet at the florist shop.
Includes eight LEGO minifigures!A dentist, barista, baker, florist, music store assistant, dancer, photographer and a LEGO fan, plus baby figure.
Take a trip to the amazing Assembly Square, developed to celebrate ten years of LEGO® Modular Buildings, featuring a wealth of unsurpassed, intricate details and hidden surprises. Easy-to-remove building sections provide access to the highly detailed interior, comprising a ground level with a bakery, florist’s shop and café, a middle level with a music store, photo studio and dental office, and an upper-level dance studio and apartment with access to a rooftop terrace with barbecue. The exterior of the building features a detailed sidewalk with outdoor café furniture, fountain, streetlamps and a highly elaborate facade with beautifully detailed windows and doors, three buildable shop signs, spired tower and a decorative roofline. Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10246 Detective’s Office and 10251 Brick Bank. Includes eight minifigures and a baby figure.
- Includes eight minifigures: a dentist, barista, baker, florist, music store assistant, dancer, photographer and a LEGO® fan, plus a baby figure.
- The three-level Assembly Square features an authentic, elaborate facade with detailed windows and doors, three buildable shop signs, spired tower, decorative roofline and a rooftop terrace, plus a detailed tiled sidewalk with a fountain, outdoor café furniture and two streetlamps. The highly detailed interior includes a bakery, florist’s shop, café, music store, photo studio, dental office, apartment and a dance studio.
- Ground level features a bakery with counter, cash register, shelves, opening oven, wedding cake and assorted buildable pastries and treats; a florist’s shop with counter, cash register, garden tools, flower arrangements, bouquets and a blue and yellow macaw parrot element; and a café with espresso machine, counter, bench seating and pie elements.
- Middle level features a music store with a buildable drum set, two guitars and saxophone element; photo studio with buildable classic camera and adjustable tripod; and a dental office with buildable reclining chair, waiting area, telephone and a sink.
- Upper level features a dance studio with buildable piano and reflective mirror element; an apartment with buildable foldout sofa bed, detailed kitchen, toilet, micro LEGO® train, modular buildings and Eiffel Tower, and access to a rooftop terrace with buildable barbecue, table and a neglected plant.
- Accessory elements include a ballerina skirt, Chihuahua, pretzel, ornamental chicken and candy. Also includes a buildable telephone, grill, baby carriage and buildable lamps.
- Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.
- Adjust the camera tripod and take photos all around the square.
- Recline the dentist chair and reveal those pearly whites!
- Open the oven door to remove your freshly-baked pastries.
- Fold out the sofa bed and relax while you admire your modular buildings collection!
- Celebrate Modular Buildings with this awesome 10th anniversary LEGO® Creator Expert set!
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 16+.
- With over 4,000 LEGO® pieces, this model will really put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- New-for-spring-2017 decorated elements include a dentist torso, dentist window and 2x3 tile with the 10182 Café Corner box front.
- Includes lots of curved and corner angle tiles, garage doors used as box windows and LEGO® Technic excavator scoops used as roofing elements.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10246 Detective’s Office and 10251 Brick Bank.
- Measures over 13” (35cm) high, 14” (38cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- February 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing level of detailLesley | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving always 'created my own' Lego builds, I have been sceptical about the enjoyment level from a kit. I came across Assembly Square while selecting doors and windows to boost my supply and my husband bought it for me with a view to 'use' the elements from the kit. When the kit arrived, I was amazed at the size of the box and vast array of pieces and thought it looked so cool that I would build the kit. I have had so much fun building this and marvelling at the amazing detail and ingenious use of bricks! I now see the many hours of enjoyment that can be gained from a 'kit' build and would urge anyone else who feels the same to give one of the expert builds a try. Needless to say, I will not be breaking this down and our daughter is now nearing completion of the bank and I have the detectives office on the way ready to start next week! We plan on building a whole street. The build took a total of approximately 16 hours - I only built at week-ends and took my time to make sure it was perfect. The instructions were brilliant, very easy to follow. This set is a little more expensive than the others but at just over 4000 pieces and the amazing level of detail, it is understandable.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Assembly Square
- February 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Beautiful Detailed Modular SetPepster | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't going to buy another Lego Creative Expert Set for awhile, but after seeing how detailed this set was -- I couldn't resist. What really made me pull the trigger was seeing the dentist office and apartment that had a bathroom. Even though I don't like going to the dentist the details that Lego put into that dentist office was amazing and the rest of the rooms are just as good when it comes to details. The Photography Studio is a little small, but I love the old fashion camera. The Dance Studio with the mirror and the very detailed piano is just beautiful. The only room that I have a small gripe with is the outdoor grill, it's bland compared to the other rooms. I think I might add an umbrella to that room, so if it rains the minifigures won't get wet. This is only my third creative expert modular build, so I really can't comment on the easter eggs that Lego has put into this set from previous modular sets. However, one won't be disappointed if one is new to the modular scene. This set is a little more expensive that most modular sets that Lego has done, but it's worth it if one is a lego fan which I definitely am. I know there are cheaper solutions, but being a graphics designer I know that buying true Lego is the proper thing to do. The designers and everyone involved in the manufacturing process at Lego deserved to make the money of the product. The only thing I get disappointed in is when I finish building a Lego set and building the Assembly Square was fun, but the build went too fast. It was also challenging at times, but not to bad. I have found out that separating the parts before starting to build helps out a lot. I think the playability on this set would be extremely good, for I even find myself posing the minifigures when going to take pictures. Pushing a button so the pastries come out of the oven in the bakery is just cute. I'm 53 years old and find building Legos to be fun, for it's like building a jigsaw puzzle that when all the pieces are together it forms something that can displayed for a long time.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Assembly Square
- February 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful settweety24311 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego set is absolutely stunning! The detail that is on each floor is phenomenal. We have a few modular buildings and this one really added such a nice style to my sets. It took approximately 3 days to build as with the usual work, kids and life gets in the way of building it but could be done in less time. Each floor has a different theme in each building that is just so adorable. It really brings the set to life. I look forward to seeing what is next from Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Assembly Square
- January 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great way to start 2017 Lego...Great Buildreluctantprime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThank you Lego. Thank you for making January 1, 2017 a day to remember. My local Lego Store is 3 hours away. This is the first time I have ever made the drive to get a modular set on day 1. I was 10th in line and the store didn't open for another 25 min. Thankfully I got 1. Packaging The comes boxed in numbered bags 1-6. This is a definite departure from the days of bags going up to 14 or more. Half of the bags come in a smaller cardboard box. The instructions, much to my disappointment, were not protected in plastic this time and suffered damage. I hope Lego corrects this in the future with such a large instruction book. Price and Piece Count Justified The price and piece count are very good here. For a 4,002 piece set I think you get a good variety of shapes and colors. There is a large amount of 1x1 studs as per usual. The new design elements work really well and give a visual look to the buildings that has not been seen too much before. I saw a lot of carryover in building style between this set and last years Disney Castle. Return of Classic Green baseplate!!/Layout Lego brought back the classic green baseplates for this set! Oh how I missed this much darker green color and hope that they are utilized more in the future. The build layout is easy to follow and the instructions are clear. I did not feel overwhelmed at any point during the build. There are key building techniques repeated throughout the build. Building Layout Continued A lof of thought went into each building layout here. I feel that there is more space for figures to work in. Not every level of the build is that way, but high ceilings allow more access and ability to stage figures within. I enjoyed building each level and feel that they all have more pros than cons. Lego spent a great deal of time on the exterior and interior designs, but the window elements are lacking. I like a wide variety of window treatments and unfortunately, there are many missed opportunities here for curtains and or more ornate window assemblies. The saving grace comes from the unique use clear of garage door pieces for windows in the bakery and the ample skylight on dance studio roof. I love being able to look into window and see the light cascade off the ballerina minifigure as if she is under a spotlight...nice effect Minifgures You get a nice variety of figures and body prints in this set. I highly recommended exchanging classic Lego heads for newer models. All of my figures, except the baby, now have more life and personality thanks to head swaps. Play vs. Display and Baseplate Concerns This is a massive build with many delicate features. I have concerns about me handling it appropriately. Since there are two baseplates used, I highly recommended moving the model in sections and securing both hands under base. I think Lego should have given us a solid baseplate or made better efforts to secure baseplates with tile. During the build, you will notice not much is holding plates together. I would not feel comfortable giving this to a child under the age of 7 unless the building is on a flat surface and each level has been taken apart to play. I see this more as a display piece. I have plans to display mine on a higher shelf with other modular buildings but will take great care in placement. Pros: price, elements, minifigures, previous modular easter eggs, display value Cons: unprotected instruction book, limited window treatment/element usage, and baseplate structural integrity Thank you very much for looking at my review. .Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Assembly Square