Item 1 of 9
Item 1 of 9
LEGO®43175LEGO® Frozen 2
Anna and Elsa's Storybook Adventures
Anna and Elsa's Storybook Adventures4.66675.
Average rating4.7out of 5 stars
LEGO® VIPs get Double Points on online purchases July 13-19.Learn more
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Kids can play out life in Arendelle Castle with this unique LEGO® ǀ Disney Anna and Elsa’s Storybook Adventures (43175) set. This toy playset features a customizable, opening book with 2 areas, the outside of Arendelle Castle with a bridge, the castle itself with a folding roof and the inside of the castle, with grand piano and bedroom, plus 2 sticker sheets to decorate the book with. On-the-go role-play fun and excitement Kids will stretch their imaginative role-play skills with this portable playset. It can be experienced on its own or combined with other LEGO ǀ Disney sets for even more creative play options. Plus, it makes a great Christmas gift or birthday present for a young Disney’s Frozen 2 fan. Favorite characters and scenes offer effortless play This creative Disney gift comes with 3 detailed micro-doll figures, Disney Princess Elsa, Anna and Kristoff, plus an Olaf LEGO figure for Disney. These will get kids playing quickly, as will the areas made to inspire children's imagination in this well-known world.Building Instructions
- Spark exciting movie-based role play or creative play with this imaginative LEGO® ǀ Disney (43175) set, featuring Disney’s Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf. Perfect for kids and fans. Play starts with opening the book!
- What fun can be found around the castle? Kids can flex their creativity and role-play skills as they explore the castle inside and out, dream up new stories or go sledding with Disney Princess Anna and Olaf.
- These beloved micro-characters are great to play with in this set or with other models. Kids can adventure with Disney’s Elsa, Anna and Kristoff, hang outside with Olaf or come up with something completely new!
- Any fan of Disney’s Frozen 2 will adore this awesome set. The clever, opening book reveals a complete micro-world that will thrill any child as a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 5+.
- Portable micro-world travel toy to take anywhere. With the open book measuring over 9” (23cm) wide, 4” (12cm) deep and 3” (8cm) high, this awesome playset is big enough for new adventures or packable for on-the-go fun.
- Hours of fun for a child’s imagination! Open-ended, battery-free toys help boost kids’ group play and problem-solving skills or give them the joy of creating new stories on their own through independent play.
- Open the toy book and the play begins. Easy-to-follow instructions help make building a snap, giving kids the joy of imagining new scenarios and lots of creative excitement with the well-known ones inthe book.
- Give children detailed characters and recognizable scenes to play out with LEGO® ǀ Disney sets. This imaginative Disney’s Frozen 2 playset offers cute story starters plus open creative play that helps build important skills.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
- March 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0love itsylmotz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Daughterthe new experience of lego, it became a book and the part can be foldes. i built this for my child 3yo, she loves it to play all the character :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anna and Elsa's Storybook Adventures
- January 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great kid's set!HannahsMomCara | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterManaged to snag this set early for my daughter. She's 6 and easily put it together with minimal help. The playability of this little set is great. It's super portable as it all folds up into its little book and goes into a bag without losing any pieces. Was fun using the stickers to decorate however we liked and the microfigs are the cutest! Plus you get Elsa, Anna, Christoph and Olaf so a complete character set for hours of endless play. Only thing missing is a mini Sven but at least there's a framed picture of him for the wall. Highly recommend this set for any Frozen lover in your life even if they aren't Lego fans yet.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anna and Elsa's Storybook Adventures
- April 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super cute, folds down easilyLeslieAnn | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterGot this for my daughter (4 years old) and she loves it! She assembled it with the help of my son (6 years old) in about 15 minutes. I love how the castle folds down. The book appears to hold up to play and serves to keep all the pieces together nicely. They both thought this needs a Sven reindeer for the sleigh. I just wish they had other books besides the princesses. My son really wants one now, and would be ok if they had the only princess he likes (Rapunzel), but alas. Unless I am missing something, are there other lego storybook adventures besides the four princess ones?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsWas this helpful?55Anna and Elsa's Storybook Adventures
- April 19th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Breaks every timeShanY | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Daughter6 yo enjoyed building. Unfortunately every time she shuts the book pieces break off. We're basically rebuilding the entire inside every time we reopen it. Very frustrating.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Anna and Elsa's Storybook Adventures