Imagine what they can become
Where do your bricks go
We work closely with multiple donation partners who proudly give your much-loved LEGO bricks new life. The children who receive the bricks continue to play with them, creating endlessly. By donating through LEGO Replay, you can help give thousands of Canadian children the chance to learn through play and continue their growth.
How does it work?
What we accept
- LEGO® System, DUPLO® and Technic™ Bricks and Elements from single or multiple sets
- LEGO® Minifigures and Mini-dolls (no need to disassemble)
- LEGO® Baseplate
Not Currently Accepted:
- Non-LEGO® bricks, elements, or toys
- LEGO® sets that are already fully or partially built including Technic™ and Mindstorms™
- Batteries or electronic components including those which are LEGO® branded
- LEGO® and non-LEGO® branded merchandise and all non-brick items including apparel, storage containers, and backpacks.
- Building instructions or packaging
PickChoose LEGO® bricks or elements you’d like to donate to kids in need of play. They don’t need to be full sets.
DisassembleTake apart built sets to the best of your ability
SortSort out anything that’s not accepted in the list above. Packaging and instructions can be recycled.
Please note: You will need a separate and unique label for each box.
YES, I consent to The LEGO Group and MBSS d/b/a The Give Back Box on behalf of the LEGO Group using my email address to contact me for the purposes described underneath.
Give Back Box, on behalf of The LEGO Group, requests your consent to also use your email address to contact you to learn more about your experience with the LEGO® Replay program, to seek your feedback about on the LEGO® Replay program through questionnaires and surveys, and to contact you about products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
Get your label
Donations so far…
boxes of LEGO bricks:-)
kg of LEGO bricks:-)
children playing with LEGO Replay donated bricks:-)