Recreate a historical London landmarkConstruct a LEGO® architectural set based on one of the world's most famous, public squared located in London, England.
A striking centerpiece for the home or officeCelebrate the world of architecture with this iconic London souvenir.
LEGO® Architecture Trafalgar Square
The National Gallery
Removable panels allow access to the detailed interior.
Capture Trafalgar Square's famous fountains.
Iconic public transport
Roads feature London's famous double-deckers and black cabs.
Celebrate London's architectureThis displayable model delivers a rewarding building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design.
Realistic color and scale depictionLEGO Arichtecture interpretation of the real-world London landmark Trafalgar Square.
Capture the essence of a historical London landmark with the LEGO® Architecture 21045 Trafalgar Square set. Named in honor of Lord Horatio Nelson following his 1805 naval victory over Napoleon, the square has since become a popular tourist attraction and preferred location for political and community gatherings. This detailed LEGO interpretation depicts the domed National Gallery complete with columned facade, Nelson's Column flanked by 4 lions, the square's famous fountains and 4 sculpture plinths. The sections at the rear of the National Gallery structure can be removed for access to a detailed interior with brick-built statue and paintings. Tree-lined borders, ornate lampposts, 2 London buses, 2 black cabs and a tiled baseplate depicting the square and surrounding roads complete the model. Finished with a decorative nameplate, this collectible building set delivers a highly satisfying building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world London landmark, Trafalgar Square.
- Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column flanked by 4 lions, 2 fountains, 4 sculpture plinths, 10 trees, 6 lampposts, and a tiled baseplate depicting the square and road areas complete with 2 London buses and 2 black cabs.
- The included booklet contains information about the architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Trafalgar Square and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a decorative Trafalgar Square nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO building brick and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 1,190 pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 15th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An excellent representation of Trafalgar SquareFDGlennon | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Lego designers have done an excellent job representing Trafalgar Square and the National Gallery at such a small size. I particularly liked the tree build and fountains. I liked the hidden galleries behind the building but thought the printed tiles used for the art where a bit childish in design but full marks for having no dreaded stickers. There are some nice techniques used to create the stairs and only gets a little repetitive trying to line up all the one by one plates. My only real complaint is with one particular part 6167602 (minifigs neck bracket). About a 1/3 of the 24 parts supplied had a different thickness to the rest. The thicker ones had the markings 23-03 and the thinner ones had the markings (c) 2002 Lego. As these had been used to create ledges it does make the building look a bit inconsistent and a little distracting.June 18, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the set. Looks like you've got two different versions of the same part in your set - definitely not normal! Get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service. We'd be happy to help with replacement parts.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Trafalgar Square
- May 11th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun but short livedCazzarand | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved making this Lego Trafalgar Square but it was over too quickly. I enjoyed the techniques employed to build the whole structure from the base, to the steps, to the structure of the National Art Gallery. For the price it would have been nice to have had something other than Lego dots pieces to display in the gallery but the fact there is art in there at all is a nice touch. Nelson’s column looked good, the lions were a bit dodgy but suffice. I think I assumed it would take longer and be more of a project. I stopped myself so I could spread the build over two days. It is a very clever set and looks cool when complete, I guess I just need to get more but it’s so expensive!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Trafalgar Square
- December 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Wonderful and Underrated BuildBionicleMaker8 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the Lego architecture series, but some of the constructions can appear rather bland in color; however, this Trafalgar Square set is not like those. It is visually striking and vibrant! What's more, the clever use of Lego pieces to create the building and the stairwell is nothing short of genius. I'm actually suprised that this set doesn't get more love. A wonderful build at an excellent value: I cannot recommend it highly enough.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Trafalgar Square
- December 7th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An excellent recreationDjamie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI used to walk through Trafalgar Square nearly every day as a London tour guide and I was astonished with the detail they've managed to squeeze into this scaled down version. Memories came flooding back as I pictured a miniscule me walking around the square. There are some really neat building techniques, no stickers whatsoever and the final product is very visually pleasing. My only gripe is that the paintings inside the National Gallery appear to be random printed tiles from other sets, including a control panel from the Star Wars line and a bright unicorn. This was a little disappointing as the Gallery is not famed for its stock of modern / pop art and I would have loved to have seen tiny versions of JMW Turner's Fighting Temeraires or Vincent van Gogh's Sunflowers instead. However this is a minor thing and once you've built the model you won't be looking inside the gallery that often anyway. Overall I'm very pleased with the build and it sits proudly on my desk where I can reminisce about the years I spent in London as often as I like.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Trafalgar Square