Give LEGO® Super Mario™ fans a fun test with this Thwomp Drop Expansion Set (71376). A terrific gift for kids to add to the LEGO Super Mario Starter Course (71360), this collectible toy playset features a sliding platform for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included; find in the Starter Course set) with 2 balance difficulty options, a Thwomp and 2 Lava Bubble figures, plus a Lava Bubble flipping function.
Make building this set easier and more fun with digital Instructions PLUS on the free LEGO Super Mario app, featuring zoom and rotate viewing tools, suggestions for creative ways to rebuild and play, and a safe platform for fans to share ideas.
Real-world Mario fun
LEGO Super Mario sets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. The modular Starter Course building toy and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, allow fans to create their own unique levels for hours of group or solo gameplay.
- Players must show their skills and dodge the Thwomp with this testing LEGO® Super Mario™ Thwomp Drop Expansion Set (71376), adding another fun level to the LEGO Super Mario Starter Course set.
- This LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playset features a sliding platform for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included; find in the Starter Course), Thwomp and 2 Lava Bubble figures, plus a pole for the Thwomp to slide down.
- Kids can choose to place LEGO® Mario™ either on the studded part of the sliding platform or on the smooth part to test themselves further and gain an even greater feeling of achievement.
- This 393-piece LEGO® toy building set makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for creative kids aged 8 and up, sparking their imaginations to create new levels to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360).
- This modular set measures over 12.5” (32.5cm) high, 10.5” (27cm) wide and 7” (17.5cm) deep in its basic formation. It can be rearranged and combined with the Starter Course and other Expansion Sets in many ways.
- No batteries required for this Expansion Set – power up the gameplay by adding it to the Starter Course.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app features building instructions and inspiration for creative gameplay and is a safe platform for sharing ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ building toys bring a family-favorite character into the real world. They offer endless ways for fans to expand, rebuild and customize their own levels to master in group or solo gameplay.
- Builders don’t need a Super Star’s power to connect LEGO® bricks or pull them apart. Since 1958, LEGO bricks have met the highest industry standards, meaning a consistent, secure connection every time.
- LEGO® building bricks are extensively tested and analyzed so you can be sure that this unique toy playset satisfies the highest safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WatchtowerValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the most prevalent themes in Cycle One - the fire theme. You can tell which theme a set belongs to from the colour of the base plates. The boy built this particular kit as we were doing a joint build to get all the packs we'd purchased completed and then we could start mixing and matching to play. He had a few issues with the tower construction and the Thwomp dropping after two swipes but the video on the app showed three swipes. Figured out he just wasn't setting the Thwomp high enough on the tower. No stickers in this kit, which is a welcome break from Lego tradition. It means the faces look great on the characters and the other elements. The big downside for me was that you have no build instructions in the kit it all has to be downloaded through the app. Make sure your device has full battery before you start, especially if you are building multiple sets in the series at the same time or else you can get in the situation I was in where 2 bags from the end my battery died. The 1 minute timer does mean you have no hope of completing a large course. I thought it would be nice if when you click Start on the app it asks you which kits you have your course built from and it adjusts the timer to suit. Number Of Pieces: 393 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09 Build Time: 1.25 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thwomp Drop Expansion Set
- August 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super Satisfying to Build & Play!heycrazy | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThwomp Drop is packed with clever mechanisms which are a delight to build. The sliding platform is solid and smoothly reinforced. The two-lever mechanism which operates Thwomp's drop in three passes... (or sometimes surprisingly in two passes if you haven't set him up securely at the top before beginning) is so satisfying to build because of the design of the mechanism - it just goes together so perfectly. Then once Thwomp drops, another mechanism is triggered to launch a lava bubble quite far! I screamed when he flew past me and was lost in the couch. The interior of Thwomp is worth mentioning too. On the outside, he looks like a menacing gray cube, but inside, he's delightfully colorful, utilizing fun parts in colors you don't get to see too often. The design of the interior, is super clever too! It contains alternating slopes which allow for the suspenseful drop! Bravo! Mario's reactions to the whole drop are less startling than mine were, but he definitely enjoys the experience. You will too!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thwomp Drop Expansion Set
- August 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Big Drop BoomOrangeArcher | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfgood set. set great expansion to the starter set adds height to your build. and has a cool drop mechanism to keep u going. the fact it comes with 3 scannable figures is a bonusPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thwomp Drop Expansion Set