Thanos: Ultimate BattleThanos: Ultimate Battle4.6087546.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of $99 or more*
Fly into conflict on an uncharted planet aboard The Guardians’ Ship with Iron Man, Star-Lord and Gamora in this LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76107 Thanos: Ultimate Battle buildable set. The Guardians’ Ship features an opening cockpit for 2 minifigures seated on the space scooter, stud shooters, plus an opening rear compartment with capacity for 2 minifigures and the Infinity Gauntlet and stand. The Infinity Gauntlet, which has attachment points for the included Infinity Stone and other collectable Infinity Stone elements, can be attached to the Thanos big figure. This super hero toy features 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and 10 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Iron Man, Star-Lord and Gamora, plus a Thanos big figure.
- The Guardians’ Ship features an opening cockpit for the space scooter (and 2 minifigures sitting on the scooter), flip-up windshield, opening rear compartment with 2 minifigure seats, removable roof and space for the Infinity Gauntlet and stand, 2 stud shooters, adjustable wings and a connection point for the escape pod (featured in 76102 Thor's Weapon Quest).
- Space scooter features 2 minifigure seats, attachment points for Star-Lord and Gamora’s weapons, and a detachable sword.
- Thanos big figure comes with a gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet (with attachment points for the included Infinity Stone and 5 other collectable Infinity Stone elements), gauntlet stand and a sword.
- Replace Thanos' left hand with the Infinity Gauntlet.
- Weapons include Star-Lord's 2 laser guns and Gamora's sword.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- The Guardians’ Ship measures over 3” (9cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 18” (46cm) wide.
- Space scooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Infinity Gauntlet and stand measure over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 25 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Half a buildBatmanSuperfan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great, and on its own it looks ok... but you can tell it was designed to be combined with the Thor weapon quest set, as the back is very flat and looks incomplete. The figures though are fantastic and can’t wait to finish the infinity gauntletMarch 26, 2018Samantha, Customer ServiceYou're very observant! We did in fact design this set so you could add the Escape Pod from Thor's Weapon Quest LEGO® set to the back of the ship! Both sets are designed to be stand alone sets that provide great play ability on their own. However, when you combine them The Guardian's ship looks even better and allows for even more play experiences!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thanos: Ultimate Battle
- in 29 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0"I Hope They Remember You"KyleStyle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a Lego collector, I really wanted to acquire Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. This ship is well sized and can fit the entire team! I like how spacious the interior is unlike the older 2017 Milano which didn’t have a lot of space for mini-figures. It has 2 seats for mini-figures which is a nice touch. I like that you can see front-to-back in the cabin as its interior an open-concept-design which I love! The back hatch of the ship folds and seals the cabin tightly to load up the team and the capture the Infinity Gauntlet. The ships wings are foldable, mobile, and a solid construct, it feels like Lego pieces won’t fall off this ship easily. The ship is a really nice addition to this set with many playable features. I had a lot of fun with this build! The scooter for Star Lord and Gamora is one of my complaints as Star Lord & others cannot grip the steering wheel due to it being designed too short. I do like that the space-scooter has a spot for their weapons to clip onto the side though. Mini-figure wise, we have a new version of Gamora, the old version of Star Lord (classic yes, but nothing special), and a newer version of Ironman with his face having the blue glow from talking with Jarvis during battle which is a neat addition. Thanos - Has great face print, the front of Thanos has print for his armour, great looking Infinity Gauntlet. - However there is no back print, this is one of my biggest problems with big figures as their lack of print on their posterior, such as Cull Obsidian. - Thanos’ armour is inconsistent with that of the movie trailer in which he is bald or fully amoured; so it looks odd to only have his helmet and chest piece on. Thanos’ sword looks like a huge "butter knife" (Sorry if this offends the designers). I just can’t get the image of a butter knife out of my head when Thanos holds this, hopefully this sword makes an appearance in the movie to make this weapon seem cooler than how I’m envisioning it. - 3/5 Gamora - has great full body print! - Her hair piece is snug and doesn’t twist which is nice so I don’t need to adjust it to sit correctly - This is a new and improved version of the mini-figure - 5/5 Star Lord - There is nothing new with this mini-figure, which was a disappointment. He does have his classic red jacket, no new facial expressions or beards. - 3/5 Ironman - I like his over-powered-Jetpack-which will help him fly in space most likely - I also like the blue glow from talking to Jarvis a.i. - the blue blast pieces make this version of Ironman look like the best version of Ironman I have to date. - 5/5 In terms of price, this is an expensive set for $90 CDN, I feel like Lego could have added another 1 or 2 mini-figures in it or lowered the price to $75-80 I would have definitely said this set is worth what I paid for it; currently this set is more on the expensive side. It would be nice to see other new mini-figures being added to future Lego sets we don’t typically see such as Wong, and Antman. Conclusion, I would recommend this set for collecting Thanos, the Infinity Gauntlet, collecting a great ship, and better versions of Ironman and Gamora.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thanos: Ultimate Battle
- in 29 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0I told you to go right!Brickochet | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThough this set is meant to concur with the battle on titan, I actually attribute this set with the fight on no where as the benatar without the pod wasn't part of the titan battle. (Unless... utilizing hindsight, the set came with nebula instead of stark) Though this set does have some downsides it is by far the best set of the infinity war series along with the thors weapon quest. I may have been out of the lego game for a while/ignorant to previous lego sets - but I do feel that selling 2 sets that combine into one to make a cohesive product is an AMAZING feat for collectors and others. So really, BRAVO! on that. I was however disappointed that the full series ends up with 2 iron man minifigs. Leads me to believe that one should have been replaced with a different minifig (IE: this set - with a nebula instead - or a drax and then a mantis as well). And to be more complete, I think the other characters that aren't featured as minifigs, could have been released in polybags. So many of peoples faves were completely missing and absent from this set. Scarlet Witch being mine, but Nebula, Drax, Mantis, Winter Soldier, War Machine, Okoye, Loki, and Heimdall could have been dispersed throughout the sets and extra features to really build onto the massive entity of the film in the MCU. That being said, this set is top of the line and amazing for it's release and what you get, and it's closeness and accuracy to the film. Best feature - the combination with thors quest to complete the benatar, it really was brilliant to have the rest of in inexpensive as a marketing strategy for this set as well. Though, this really is the fundamental of the series and must get/need. As you get both Thanos, and the Gauntlet. I chose to more emphasize the characters in this set with one of the most emotional scenes of the movie that you actually can feel. When I do re-iterate my scenes, I am probably going to keep this scene as is and disperse the rest differently because of such. But the build, amazing. Stability, really well - I do find the connection at the top with the pod to be rather flimsy and touchy - to rectify such I decided to just start taking the roof off to begin it as that just makes it loads easier. The back end being flat in it's own though, does suggest that you should just keep the pod attached at all times as it really looks unfinished without it. I think that could have been fixed with some reverse flats on the closing door - but without any reference of what the back of the ship looked like in the film, it wouldn't have been accurate - but it at least would have been finished and more stand alone. Overall, this set is very VERY good for both the MCU fan, and the lego building addict :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thanos: Ultimate Battle
- in 29 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0An Essential Setxyhhx | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is critical as it contains Thanos himself with his Gauntlet, and the Guardians' new spacecraft, the Benatar. I do enjoy the comic-style Thanos as opposed to what he could have looked like if his design was based on the movie. The "butter knife" was unnecessary and went straight into my spare parts bin. The set contains possibly the best LEGO interpretation of Iron Man, with a great looking jetpack and Tony's faces blanketed in blue light: an instantly recognizable nod to the movies. This Star-Lord was identical to the one in Ayesha's Revenge, which is fine with me, but my only complaint is that none of his faces feature his signature helmet, which is pretty disappointing. Gamora was well designed; no worries about that. As for the Benatar itself, it's one of my favorite LEGO Marvel vehicle interpretations, with such character, you can personify this ship as one that is adventurous yet humble. And it's exactly that: with unique angles and interesting connections, some of the ideas in this build left me wondering why I didn't think of them earlier. My mod for this set included changing the seat count from four to six by adding two benches in the back, which was wasted as a space for the "captured" Gauntlet, which is not plot relevant to Infinity War. I also added a primary booster, missing in the set but present in the movie, to the abrupt "wall" where Thor's Weapon Quest is supposed to connect. The photos below are of my mods, not of the original set (sorry for bad quality and the first one not being upright) In conclusion, this set provides exceptional build-and-play for youngsters and makes an eye-catching display piece for older fans, although not 100% relevant to Avengers: Infinity War.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thanos: Ultimate Battle