Enjoy the ultimate LEGO® NINJAGO™ building experience as you construct the majestic Temple of Airjitzu and surrounding village! The highly detailed Temple building has many delightful architectural features including Oriental–style decorated windows and sliding doors. The intricate wooden-frame-style walls of the nearby Blacksmiths and beautiful curved roofs of the Smugglers Market will also test your LEGO building skills. And with every Ninja included in one set for the first time, plus loads of other key characters, you can role-play all your favorite NINJAGO adventures. Take tea in the reception area of the Temple, practice your Ninja moves in the training room or join Wu in his study to read or paint. Discover the Ninja glider upstairs at the Blacksmith’s workshop, cross the bridge guarded by the stone dragons and seek out hidden treasure at the Smugglers’ Market. Then turn off the lights in your room to watch the Temple’s illuminated spinning shadow theater! Includes 12 minifigures with assorted weapons: Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole, Nya, Wu, Misako, Dareth, Postman, Jesper and Claire.
- Includes 12 minifigures with assorted weapons: Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole, Nya, Wu, Misako, Dareth, Postman, Jesper and Claire.
- Village features the Temple of Airjitzu, Blacksmith’s workshop and Smugglers’ Market connected by paths, steps and bridge with 2 stone-style dragons on either side, plus a statue of Sensei Yang and grass stalk elements
- Weapons include Katanas for Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole and Nya
- Get all six Ninja in one set for the first time!
- Drink tea, train to be a Ninja and study with Wu at the Temple!
- Find the Ninja glider at the Blacksmith’s workshop
- Seek hidden treasure chests at the Smugglers’ Market!
- Put on a show for your friends with the illuminated spinning shadow theater!
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Village measures over 16” (42cm) high, 20” (52cm) wide and 13” (35cm) deep
- Temple of Airjitzu measures over 16” (42cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep
- Blacksmith’s workshop measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep
- Smugglers’ Market measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 7”(20cm) deep
- January 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wow!JessVDS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is probably the biggest Lego set I have built before. I usually buy large technic sets for my hubby and smaller themed ones for my daughter. But when I saw this one I had to get it for myself. I'm glad I did because It is stunning! The details are just amazing. I find it hard to imagine how these Lego designers come up with this stuff. Highly recommend this set to anyone whether you like the ninjago theme or not. Anyone can appreciate the architectural beauty of this build no matter what themes you would usually go for. Also glad I found it for 30% off retail!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Temple of Airjitzu
- October 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stunning!CHaeHee |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first went to the Lego store to pick up the Disney Castle for my brother, I noticed this set, and I knew I had to buy it. I'm not crazy about Legos, compared to my oldest brother, but this set changed me. My husband, a friend, and I have enjoyed building this set and role playing together. It is stunning. Quite challenging at times, particularly with the shadow theater. After I placed the top part on the theater level, I turned the part to move the figures, but it didn't move, so I had to modify it. The attention to detail is amazing. I loved the color scheme, hidden treasure chests under the roof, the designs of the different buildings, and the stickers. Without the stickers, it wouldn't look as cool, but it sure is a pain to put on. In turns of play, your hands have to be quite small to get things out of the market and other parts of the temple. The selection of minifigs is quite awesome. I think the wheel barrel with goodies is a neat idea. I enjoy pushing a minifig around with it. Hubby and I get to pick our teams and role play. The only con: I wished the temple had some flat surfaces on the roof, so the ninjas can stand flatly on top verses standing slightly slanted on the roof. For the price tag, it's well worth every penny. My first Ninjago set, and I'm very pleased.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Temple of Airjitzu
- February 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gorgeous Set! Go get it!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI should have bought it back in 2015...but the extra 60 bucks I paid are well worth it. Put it together with my wife during the boring super bowl LIII... it was so enjoyable. 13 bags of pieces logically divided, so no strain at all finding pieces and sort them out. Maybe the most difficult part is make sure floors are secured properly. Beautifully designed windows and roofs. Learned a bunch of design techniques. The black pieces which made up the roof is of very high quality. Go get it on eBay!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Temple of Airjitzu
- February 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Temple of AirjitzuMIKKZOR |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildHad my eyes on this set for 2 months, looked up for reviews and pictures. The more I got into it, the more I figured out I have to get it. My first exclusive lego set and no doubts that this set carries the role as an exclusive one! Took me and my little 6-year old brother two 5 hour sessions to complete - almost every part of the building was enjoyable. Main buildings' roof part was a little challenging maybe? Detail of this one is excellent - absolutely what I was looking for. Amount of minifigures is something you cant complain about too! Well done guys!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Temple of Airjitzu