Breathe life into LEGO® Technic™ creations with the LEGO Powered Up Technic Large Motor (88013). Whether it's powering a steering mechanism or system of gears, this motor gets the job done.Building Instructions
- Features an integrated rotation sensor and absolute positioning for accurate speed and position control.
- Includes a connecting wire and connector for LEGO® Powered Up Hubs (required, sold separately).
- Perfect for higher-load tasks.
- Designed for use with the LEGO® Technic™ building system.
- Used with the LEGO® Technic™ CONTROL+ app.
- A great addition to STEM learning and robotics projects.
- LEGO® Powered Up Technic™ Hub required (sold separately).
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars
- September 18th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Energy SuckerKnightInArmour | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis motor takes up too much energy! I used it for around 2 hours with a Powered Up Hub(Brand new batteries) and the yellow light started flashing on my Hub. I replaced the battery and got the same short time. I don’t know if this kind of limited play time is normal, but if it is, it should be increased! On the positive side, it does work rather well, the battery thing is the only problem.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Technic™ Large Motor
1 of 1