The BeatlesDiscover a unique new LEGO® building experience as you create a tribute to the legendary band.
Bring legends to life
Relax and unwind with a unique new LEGO® experience.
An experience in sight and sound
Build while listening to a specially curated soundtrack.
Display your passion
Finish your tribute with the ‘The Beatles’ signature tile.
Create again and again
Build or rebuild into 1 of 4 portraits of the band members.
Perfect for every Beatles fanInspired by the iconic portraits included in the Beatles’ famous White Album, this new LEGO® building experience invites you to create one of four detailed wall art portraits of your favorite Beatle, whether it’s John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison or Ringo Starr. While building, immerse yourself in a Soundtrack of stories and unexpected details about the band.
Expand your art collection
If you’re a Beatles fan, we have the perfect set for you. Build 1 of 4 unique portraits of the iconic band members with this LEGO® Art The Beatles (31198) set and relish a creative escape from everyday life.
Create 1 of 4 detailed wall art portraits of your favorite Beatle, whether it’s John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison or Ringo Starr, with this 2,933-piece set. While building, listen to the included Soundtrack and let it immerse you in stories and unexpected details about the band. Finish the build with a ‘The Beatles’ signature tile and display it on a wall or shelf.
You don’t need to be an artist or have a collection of LEGO models to enjoy the satisfaction of completing this wall art kit. Once done, you’ll have a piece to display with pride. This LEGO Art set is part of a collection of building kits focused on music, art, design and architecture. The sets also make a great gift for anyone (including yourself) seeking a new project.
- Build this stunning LEGO® Art The Beatles (31198) canvas art set, featuring a model with 4 build options. You can display your passion for The Beatles on your wall or shelf after creating any 1 of the 4 portraits.
- Escape the daily grind with this 2,933-piece LEGO® set for adults, which includes 9 canvas wall decor plates, a ‘The Beatles’ signature tile, a brick-built LEGO frame, unique new hanging element and piece separator.
- This set immerses you in your passion for arts and crafts while you make a creative piece of art. With the included Soundtrack, you can really dive into the set and learn unexpected details as you build.
- Celebrate your love of music and The Beatles by building and displaying this unique set. It also makes an imaginative birthday present for yourself or other DIY enthusiasts in your life who love creative projects.
- This 4in1 art piece measures over 15.5” (40cm) square. It displays beautifully on a wall or shelf and its details will ensure it stands out in your collection. This clever LEGO® set offers 4 different building options.
- You don’t need batteries – this art set for adults offers a stress-relieving, immersive build with LEGO® pieces and a unique Soundtrack. Escape your daily routine and create a gorgeous wall display piece.
- The coffee-table-quality instructions help guide you through the project and start with a deep dive into the art before you start building. Once you begin, enjoy the Soundtrack experience that’s customized for this set.
- Perfect for display on a wall or shelf, LEGO® Art models of iconic artworks, musicians, Super Heroes and Sith Lords offer you a rewarding building experience while you explore your passion for creative arts and crafts.
- LEGO® building pieces meet exacting quality standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and work every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® pieces are tested to ensure that every LEGO Art building set meets strict safety standards, which helps ensure The Beatles wall decor piece is as robust as it is beautiful.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fab Four /While My Guitar Gentle WeepsJflo64 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI do agree that the Beatles Lego Art sets are an expensive investment for many, though the finished wall art is amazing! A $480 price tag is a little excessive and out of reach for many Beatles / Lego Fans. Concerned Customer? Jeff Flo64Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Beatles
- September 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beatles FunELIZABETHc | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am enjoying making this set. However, I suggest numbering the bags to correspond to the legend. I transferred all my dots to numbered zip locked bags. The cellophane bags tear easily and even after I numbered them the transfer to zip lock bags made managing the build easier. I was so glad to have a good eye for color because if I were color blind this would be a disaster.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Beatles
- August 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dad Loved It!I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for my Dad to relieve some Lockdown boredom and boy did it. He has not had a LEGO set since he was around 10 so a good 58 years ago and I was not sure how this would go down. At first he did put some dots wrong but got into the swing of it and powered through the rest. He did at least 1 of the 9 squares the picture is broken down into each day and this is a great way of remembering where you are up to. The end result is brilliant, exactly as it looks on the box and he has requested another 3 sets to complete the Fab 4. The set has all the pieces to build any of the Beatles you want one at a time, a simple "Which will you build?" on the box would clear up the confusion around it only being 1 set in the box that some people seem to be having. For me it means that you get more more out of the set as you can build, destroy and rebuild in different fashions when the mood suits you. For my Dad he wants to display the set alongside the other members above his jukebox so we will be purchasing more sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Beatles
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The BeatlesTAC1 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThese sets are terrific. Bought all four anticipating that they would soon be out of stock and they soon were (isn't everything these days). Always seemed perfectly clear to me that each set would make only one portrait, you just chose which portrait it would be. Added advantage is that there are always dots left over. By the time I make all four Beatles, I'll have quite a collection of colored dots. So far I've only completed Ringo and I'm really pleased how good it looks. Larger than I anticipated and the colors really pop out at you. A fabulous example of pointilism. The build isn't difficult, but you need to pay attention -- a great activity for those of us that are more or less shut in these days. Great sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Beatles