Keep the LEGO® City streets clear for traffic with the help of the city work crew and their Sweeper & Excavator, featuring a truck sweeper with spinning brushes, various work tools and detachable trailer, an excavator with movable arm and shovel bucket, rotating body and opening cage, a street sign, cones, brick wall elements, and two minifigures.
- Build a street sweeper with spinning brushes, and an excavator with movable arm and rotating body!
- Includes 2 city worker minifigures
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Truck with sweeper measures over 3” high, 6” long and 3” wide. Trailer measures over 1” high, 6” long and 3” wide. Excavator measures over 3” high, 5” long and 2” wide
- 299 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12
- August 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AMAZING SET!!!!!!!Jack999 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a amazing set for a few reasons. It is first completely worth the price, is very easy to build for all ages over 8 and the car and mini figures are great! I would definitely recommend this set to anyone!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sweeper & Excavator
- June 25th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the greatsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI can't be the only one who has noticed lego sets beginning to decline in quality and value for money. Thankfully, this set is an exception. Getting three major parts for $40 (USD) is a pretty good deal, especially considering how universal it can be. The Truck The service truck that comes with the set appears to be based off of the Mercedes-Benz Uniomog, also known as the worlds best multitool. It defends this title very well in the set, having off-road capability, front and rear attaching points, and pickup-style bed that can be converted into a flatbed (just take the sides off) Plus, with some effort, both the minifigs can fit inside. The sweeper The sweeper is a very interesting and useful addition, and helps to add more depth to a city scape. It is relatively simple, able to pivot up, down, left, and right. One downside of it is that because of its width, driving the truck with it attached on roads is pretty hard. The digger The digger is a pretty standard addition, but it improves play value and value for money. Now instead of a set focusing on one thing, you have one with two, a digger, and a sweeper. The digger is simple enough, not incredibly detailed but it does pretty well. One big problem it has is that the arms move in 'notches' instead of a smooth movement, meaning that when you move it up, you have to push for it to suddenly jerk upwards, then come to a stop, which usually spills out anything in the bucket. The trailer Adding even more value for money is the digger's trailer. It has a very simple design, but it does have little walls to keep the digger from rotating, which is a nice touch. Its only real flaw is that the wheels are too wide, because instead of them being under the standard width plates, the wheels are beside them, making the trailer wider than most roads. Overall I would highly recommend this, I did not regret buying it once.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sweeper & Excavator
- July 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GoodPurchased for: SelfThe Excavator was my Favorite but it didn't pick anything up so I think the truck was better. it was pretty good but I think you should try something newer.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sweeper & Excavator
- February 24th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great vehiclesJessVDS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterAnother great vehicle set to add to our Lego city sets. My daughter loved the sweeper with its rubber bristles. Found it on sale so definitely got value for money.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sweeper & Excavator