Street MotorcycleStreet Motorcycle4.875516.
Cruise on the open road with the awesome LEGO® Technic Street Motorcycle! This cool, sturdy model has all the features of the real-life machine, including full fairing, rugged front and rear suspension, chain drive, working steering, kickstand, detailed engine with moving pistons and a sporty, light blue and red color scheme. Experience the joy of motorcycling! This 2-in-1 model rebuilds into a cool Retro Bike.
- Features including full fairing, front and rear suspension, chain drive, working steering, a detailed engine with moving pistons, sporty wheels and a kickstand
- Cool light blue and red color scheme
- Check out the rugged suspension
- Flip down the kickstand
- Take to the open road!
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Retro Bike
- Street Motorcycle measures over 6” (17cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
- Retro Bike measures over 5” (13cm) high, 13” (33cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 24th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.042036. Best intro to Lego Street Bikes!MrPaulo23 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I this from a good coworker of mine, an advanced birthday present to be exact oh well this is good looking set. I've seen motorbike and cross country motorcycles from the Technic line before but I was more focused on trucks and sports cars so this "sub-theme" was never my stronghold. The actual set features crisp colors mainly the sky blue panels first seen in the 42022 Hot Rod, that color alone blended with red and black parts gives this set a sporty feel, I think its sportier looking than the normal red to be precise it has more of a street feel in it. While it uses stickers the ones used here are thick and high quality, Lego actually provided it with just enough stickers to give more realism to it. Overall design of the set gives us hints that it was somewhat modeled after some European superbikes and a little hint of some Japanese models. It is chain driven like all real motorbikes and comes with a 4 cylinder engine with 2 stroke design. The suspension is just fine for a set this size. Wheels and tires fit well though a larger diameter tire could've worked, it doesn't have those huge disc brakes we normally see in motorbikes so I fitted some pulley wheels in to simulate it. Overall this is a fine looking set, it doesn't feel cheap and is a good display piece as much as the set is good toy to play with. This is also a god set to introduce your kid to motorcycles and give them an idea of how a motorcycle/ motorbike works. As this set is a present, the monetary value is out of the equation but still is a set worth buying.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Street Motorcycle
- November 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Techicfan88 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterLove technic Lego with all the engine working when the bike move is completely amazing! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 7 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Street Motorcycle
- November 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice and easy model!Rab9 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEverything in this bike had realistic features like the number of pistons and how they work and the shape of the toy. Really easy and cool!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Street Motorcycle
- April 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good model could have used footpegsMark63 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed building both models and even had a little fun put one of my Star Wars Lego action figures on it. The only complaint I have is that it could have used some foot pegs.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Street Motorcycle