Thunder to the finish line with the aerodynamic 2-in1 LEGO® Technic™ 42089 Power Boat replica, featuring a sporty aerodynamic design, open cockpit with steering wheel and tinted windshield, and a red and black color scheme with racing stickers. Maneuver this robust powerboat model to activate the moving engine pistons and spinning propeller, and rebuild it to create a sleek Hydroplane for a double build-and-play experience!
- Features a sporty aerodynamic design, open cockpit with steering wheel and tinted windshield, and a red and black color scheme with racing stickers.
- Maneuver the Power Boat to activate the moving piston engine and spinning propeller.
- Help your young LEGO® builder understand the basics of gears, force and movement with this realistic LEGO Technic™ set.
- This set is a great introduction to the LEGO® Technic™ system of building.
- Does not float.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ set: rebuilds into a model Hydroplane.
- Power Boat measures over 3” (10cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Hydroplane measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 13 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0This Powerboat is the biggest bargain you will getJoohun | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWith a piston, moving propeller and an awesome wind shield, it is suprising that it is under 15 pounds. Every time I look at the awesome shaping, I am stunned. I would have like a rudder, but I forgive lego at the sight of price. GreatPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Power Boat
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0ZR13 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCool little build. It being a Technic set, I was a tad disappointed that the steering wheel wasn't connected to a rudder and therefore pretty much rendered it useless. Not to mention, there wasn't even a rudder... That being said, as the prop turns, the single cylinder engine piston does go up and down and the boat is on wheels so as the wheels turn, the prop spins and the piston strokes. For $20 you can't go wrong.. Took me a little over an hour to do but I just recently started building Lego again and I'm OCD when it comes to putting on the stickers.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsWas this helpful?45Power Boat
- in 18 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Cruise"inBowler4Lyfe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a pretty easy build. It does look really cool. One pro about it is that it doesn't wobble back and forth like the Yacht as the 3 wheels at the bottom level it out. Its cool the motor and propeller move as you move it. The price is pretty good. I'd recommend if you like boats and the Yacht as wellPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Power Boat
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0great valueEP94 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA great set. Much bigger than I expected for a £15 set. I like how the mechanism works when you push the boat - the piston moves and the propeller spinsPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Power Boat