Experience the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS with this authentic LEGO® Technic replica. Inside the box you’ll discover a special collector’s book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars, together with 4 original-design rims bearing the RS emblem. The sets of elements are boxed, and the building sequence gives an insight into the real-life vehicle’s assembly process. The model features detailed, orange bodywork, red suspension springs, detailed headlights, taillights, brake calipers and rims with low-profile tires. The accessible cockpit features a detailed dashboard, working gearbox, steering wheel with gearshift paddles, racing seats and a glove compartment containing a unique serial number. Functions include opening doors and hood with storage compartment and suitcase, and an opening rear lid that houses a detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons. This 1:8 scale model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Build a recreation of the ultimate Porsche, featuring true-to-life orange body work, red suspension springs, headlights and taillights and low-profile tires
- Includes a special collector’s book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 6” high, 22” long and 9” wide
- 2704 pieces – For boys and girls ages 16 and up
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Spent a lot of time but worth it!KamCheung | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would rather describe it as an artwork. Really impressive by the curve outside and the gears and engine inside. But something need to be mentioned is that the PDK gearbox sequence is wrong. Also, the double engagement of PDK occurs frequently which can totally stop the gears from functioning. It's a disappointing flaw. If you want to own this model and have a better functional chasis, you may need to search for some fan-made improvement (e.g., on Eurobricks forum). Thankfully we have talented designer in LEGO group AND talented fans all over the world. Together we may see more extrodinary models.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- January 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Build and a Beautiful ModelMikeStatenIslandNY | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter having a great experience building the Bugotti Technic set, and being thoroughly happy with all aspects of that model, I was looking at YouTube and saw the Porsche GT3 ST set which is also 1/8 scale. I wanted to relive the challenge and enjoyment of the Bugotti. Since the Porsche GT3 RS is retired, I ordered from another on-line retailer, and this set did not disappoint. It was a great experience putting this model together and noting the differences between the Porsche and Bugotti such as the paddle shifters versus the PDK system; as well as the different versions of the “marriage” phase of the build in both models. The instruction book contained great images and information about the Porsche, and it is also great to have two great 1/8 models on display. I am very glad I had the opportunity to get this Porsche GT3 RS set and I look forward to Lego’s next supercar model in the same scale. These two models have made a collector out of me!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- January 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth the money!Mazer36 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI can't believe how much detail and effort the lego designers put in this set, taking three years to develop! I had such an amazing experience putting the 4 speed transmission together, then continuing with the interior, after the body work of the Porsche. You get an code ingraved in a 1 X 4 white tile that give you special access to a certificate and pictures. Without any mortors or anything in the way, they could've add HOG steering as a option to the builder but, I really wish they could've make this an RC because there is plenty room to add a servo and a XL mortor. I'm still completely satisfied with the product although it lacks some features it should've had!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 13 hrs 48 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Technic seteMushu | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy last Lego model I played was on the years 1985-1987. Once I saw this model on youtube.com – I said to myself I MUST HAVE IT! I think that the BOX is very impressing. The book is thick, and the build instruction are understandable maybe one or two stages are not very clear. It’s a great fun to build this model. I like the stages of construction. 1. Basic chassis stage – you can see all the car from the base line 2. The second part of the chassis that wears over the first 3. Covering the car with the orange plastic parts - the car gets the final shape. 4. additional small details to finish + wheels. Focus on details, makes this very fun to build. I took my time to build it, with my 6th year kid every day or too for 2H at a time. In this way I could prolong the build and quality time with my son. Once we finished, it was amazing. The gear is hard to switch, but overall, I think Lego did a good job. I’m writing this review after I build the Bugatti as well. And I must say that this is my favorite model. sure, the newest one has mor parts and details. but I feel that in this model there was a greater investment. I have many issues with the Bugatti model that maybe we will be review in its page. Great model. My next one will be the Land Rover , this is the Sports car for all times.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 22 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS