Let your youngster feel like Resistance hero Poe Dameron with this X-wing fighter (75273)! Fans will love the sleek new-for-January-2020 design, just like the X-wing in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. It’s got loads of play-inspiring features – adjustable wings for cruise and attack modes, shooting functions, retractable landing gear and more! Resistance vs. First Order battles! This cool starfighter comes with 3 minifigures – Poe Dameron, Knight of Ren, Jannah – with weapons, plus R2-D2 to inspire Resistance vs. First Order role-play. An epic gift idea for any young Star Wars™ fan, this construction playset is great for solo or group play and add the 75272 Sith TIE Fighter for even more action. Star Wars action in LEGO style! The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It's become a hugely successful theme with a fantastic variety of sets to thrill fans of all ages – so join in the fun!
- Kids can role-play as Resistance hero Poe Dameron and fly into battle with this new-for-January-2020 LEGO® Star Wars™ version of the classic X-wing starfighter (75273) from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Loads of play-inspiring features including an opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, adjustable wings for cruise and attack mode, stud and spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear.
- Includes an R2-D2 LEGO® droid plus 3 Star Wars™ character toy minifigures – Poe Dameron, Knight of Ren and Jannah – with new-for-January-2020 features, plus blaster pistols, a bowcaster and other weapons for battles.
- This 761-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ set makes a great gift idea and offers a fun, rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 9+. Add the Sith TIE Fighter (75273) for epic First Order vs. Resistance battles.
- The X-wing fighter building toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide so it makes an eye-catching centerpiece to show off to friends when it’s not being flown on Resistance missions!
- This collectible X-wing LEGO® set is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so the action adventures never stop!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don’t worry. This X-wing building toy comes with easy-to-follow, printed instructions so they can open the box, start building straightaway… and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toys are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate scenes from the memorable Star Wars saga and create their own unique stories.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and that they connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on planet earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice X-Wing!PoeBoy | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego put out a nice X-wing version here! You can knock it out of the park by adding, moving a few Lego's. I took off the lower darts too and added some white bushings, tiled the engines and finished out underneath same about as top. Really think a nice scaled new Lego for the wing gun tips is way over due. It doesn't take much to keep them from spinning. Anything added here is to big currently, the flower tipped bars do suffice though.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 14 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set, Kind of Expensivetizmghost | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot this set with my Christmas Money, my first Lego X-Wing and I was very Pleased. This Wing mechanism was nice and the colors were good other than the blue which was not needed. This set came a little too expensive because the previous X-Wings sold at $80. The mini-figures were nice with two of them being exclusive to this set being The Knight of Ren and Jannah. The build was straight forward like the other ones. I enjoyed this set and even with the $10 increase it is a great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrs 4 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™
- in 1 dayAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Okay set- Very ExpensiveSTF1342 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set was very easy to put together. But in terms of price, I think I could have been less. In my opinion, the guns on the ship were better in the previous version. The Minifigures are great though.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™
- in 1 dayAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent build, ridiculously expensiveBrikkyy13 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!75273 is the latest T-70 X-Wing to be released by LEGO and the first minifigure scale T-70 to be released since 2016. This model offers many improvements over its predecessors, but is unfortunately still lacking in some areas. The build is fairly straightforward, comprising mostly of standard system elements. The most complicated part of the build is the wing mechanism, which is built with a handful of technic elements and is held together by rubber bands. No significant changes have been made to the design of the X-Wing since the previous versions, if you’ve built other LEGO X-Wings you may find the build to be boring. Four minifigures are included. Poe Dameron returns from 2015’s rendition of the T-70, this time with the very welcome addition of his hairpiece alongside his helmet. R2-D2 is also included. As one of the most recurring minifigures in the entire LEGO line he may seem unexciting at first, but this version features an updated head print that has finer details. This updated R2-D2 also appears in the other new for 2020 sets. Two exclusive figures from The Rise of Skywalker are included, Jannah and a Knight of Ren. Jannah is a fantastic minifigure, featuring a new hairpiece and arm printing. I would very much like to see arm printing included on future Star Wars figures. The Knight of Ren has an excellent helmet that resembles Kylo Ren’s. I like this helmet very much as it does not seem oversized or misshapen like Kylo Ren’s helmet, which I believe needs to be revised (the knight’s helmet in black with new printing would be closer in my opinion but still inaccurate). As far as LEGO X-Wings go, this set is pretty good. The new curved pieces used to construct the engines make this set look much more accurate than the previous versions. It’s colour scheme is very striking, I like it a lot. However, there is still room for improvement in the nose of the ship. The technique used to build the nose was first used in X-Wings from the early 2000s, I have no doubt that LEGO’s talented designers would be able to make a more accurate shape with modern elements. The wing mechanism is very smooth, and while I appreciate how easy it is to use I do not like the use of rubber bands. I prefer to display the set with the wings in the open position, which wears out the rubber bands over time. I have already had to replace the bands on the 2018 version of the X-Wing. Including a spare set of rubber bands would be a nice solution, though I would prefer to see the return of the scissor mechanism used to construct the wings on 10240 Red Five from 2013. I have one complaint with the set, and it’s a big one. $160 is far too much for this ship, especially when considering the 2015 version of the set was $130 which was already pushing it. I’m thankful that I received this set for Christmas because I would never pay that much for it. This price increase is not in line with inflation and there’s no significant difference in what’s included. The piece count may have gone up, but the model is designed to use multiple pieces where one would have sufficed. For example: the model uses 2 1x3 plates placed together when 1 2x3 plate would have sufficed. This trend of using small pieces to build large models is nothing new and has been more prevalent in recent years. Thankfully larger D2C sets are still priced well, but general release sets in the mid to high price range are starting to become too expensive for what’s included. Something needs to change behind the scenes to allow for lower set prices because LEGO is beginning to price out their own market. I for one will be spending less money on LEGO, which is a shame because I am not the type of customer that the LEGO group would want to lose. I regularly buy entire waves of sets and I have bought every Star Wars D2C from the last few years. In conclusion, this set is a fantastic rendition of the T-70 X-Wing, albeit an expensive one. I still see room for improvement in the design of LEGO X-Wings but the current design is more than suitable. The figures included are excellent and are very appealing to collectors. I would recommend this set, but only after a heavy discount.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™