Entice space fans and arts-and-crafts lovers with this bold LEGO® DOTS Pencil Holder (41936) kit! Made to be quick and easy to assemble thanks to the included instructions leaflet, this set lets kids create their own pencil holder and design it to suit their mood or room decor. Cleanup and sorting are a breeze with the enclosed storage tray.
Creative tech-tility craft kit
This useful, clever kit boosts kids’ imaginations and self-expressive play skills. It features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped pencil holder with an opening front window frame to hold a picture or drawing and space in the back for pencils or other stationery, plus plenty of colorful tiles to make the rocket unique.
For kids who love creative toys
The joy of this kit is the chance for kids to be imaginative and decorate the pencil holder however they like, to match their mood or their room, or to share their designs with friends. It makes a great gift for everyday play or a perfect reward for a hard-working child.
- Encourage a child’s creativity with this adventurous LEGO® DOTS Pencil Holder (41936) kit and inspire their imagination as they boost their design skills and make the rocket their own.
- Rocket-shaped storage! Kids can boost their self-expression skills as they decorate the multi-function pencil holder, following the included pattern ideas or coming up with their own, fresh look.
- What’s in the tray? This fun kit includes a craftable rocket ship with opening window frame for a picture or drawing, and back storage space to hold pencils, stationery or whatever kids like.
- Any child aged 6 and up, with a passion for space or arts and crafts will love this Pencil Holder (41936) kit. The customizable rocket and colorful tiles make a creative gift for boys and girls.
- With the useful, decorative rocket measuring over 7 in. (18 cm) high and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide, this exciting DIY creative toy is perfect for young designers to practice their designs repeatedly.
- Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO® DOTS kits. This room decor set, in its own storage tray, will help encourage and build children’s confidence and creative skills through fun.
- LEGO® DOTS sets boost kids’ efforts at self-expression and enhance imagination through making and customizing room decor items or jewelry, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- July 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic little project.Tintin99 |I would recommend this to a friend!Lego I can use for other purposes will always be a winner for me. I left my two daughters to build this kit for me. The finished product will look great in my classroom next term; sure to be a talking point fit a bunch of 10 year olds. It took my girls half an hour to build including their unique design on the front. I will use the fact that I can change the design as an incentive for pupils in my class next year....win win. Well done LEGO, I think you’re onto something here.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Pencil Holder
- July 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BrilliantI would recommend this to a friend!The Lego build your own pencil holder was fab to build . My boys are 6 and 7 and worked together sorting pieces and following the instructions independently. Easy step by step instructions and a clear picture . They had fun while building together and worked together fo choose a design for the front of the rocket ship once built .Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Pencil Holder
- August 13th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Where can I get pic / sticker of space catI would recommend this to a friend!Bought for G-daughter...just because it had a space cat pictured. Where can I get this sticker / pic?August 17, 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry, the space cat (and other space animals in different pictures) you see isn't included with the set and is used as inspiration. Any picture your granddaughter would like to put in the framed area can be printed out and used!Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Pencil Holder
- July 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So fun!I would recommend this to a friend!We absolutely love anything Lego in our household, even though it may look like it's aimed for the kids, us adults had the same amount of fun!! This pencil holder is really easy to build and you have a fantastic item by the end of it, it's really bright and colourful and amazing for any gender and age, my partner even wanted to take this to work with him for his own desk!! It was really nice to help the kids with the fiddly parts and it was a nice activity to do altogether, as it's in shape of a rocket the kids also played with it without any pencils etc in with their other sets. Would highly recommend to all ages (well over 6 years) and all genders, just absolutely wonderful!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Pencil Holder