Take Minions fans on a journey to remember as they recreate thrilling scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie. This awesome LEGO® Minions (75550) Minions Kung Fu Battle toy set lets kids role-play epic Chinese New Year scenes at the temple. There’s lots to discover as they help the Minions practice their kung fu moves.
Fast-paced fun to delight young builders
Kids will love seeing Otto appear out of the temple as he’s revealed to the other Minions. And with accessories including a golden banana, weapon rack, weapons, rotating training dummy, a Chinese dragon, medallion and shooting ‘fireworks’, there’s plenty to inspire young imaginations.
An exciting way to build
For a rewarding build, this set comes with Instructions PLUS, an interactive guide that makes building this model extra fun. Available in the free LEGO Life app, it has zoom and rotate viewing tools to help even younger children build the LEGO brick versions independently.
- Bring the excitement of Chinese New Year to any home for young Minions fans. They’ll have lots of fun building this toy temple, ready to recreate scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie.
- Play starts right away with the 3 LEGO® Minion figures. This set (75550) includes Kevin and Stuart Minion toy figures in kung fu outfits, plus an Otto figure.
- Kids can help the Minions perfect their kung fu skills with the weapon rack and rotating training dummy, before launching ‘fireworks’ from the top of the temple while the Minions carry the colorful Chinese dragon toy.
- Looking for a birthday present, or holiday gift for a Minions fan aged 6 and up? This is a great choice. Ideal for creative fun, it’s an awesome gift for kids who love building toys and Minion stories.
- The toy temple measures over 6” (17cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep, making it perfect for creative play.
- No batteries are required for this Minions toy set, so kids can start playing right away.
- With Instructions PLUS, young builders can enjoy the sense of achievement from building independently.
- Inspire children to role-play scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie with LEGO® Minions sets.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria. This ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® Minions bricks and pieces are thoroughly tested to make sure every playset meets the highest global safety standards.
- April 27th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Both boys liked this one!I would recommend this to a friend!My oldest (6) built this pretty easily, sometimes he needs a few pointers, not in this case. So overall I'd say for an experienced buiilder, this one is simple. The 'action' on the doors and swivel are fun and our youngest had a blast just launching different things through the door. i also like the mix of Minions and the 'temple'.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minions Kung Fu Battle
- April 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My granddaughter loved itCookies |I would recommend this to a friend!My 5 year old granddaughter is really into playing with Legos so when I saw this I knew she love it..I know it says for 6 & up but I got it anyway. There are a lot of pieces ( 3 bags full and some smaller bags in those) . Thankfully it came with instructions on how to put it together. The Minions are cute and so is the dragon. However being older I'm not as strong as I once was & she started putting pieces together before I was through looking at the instructions ( you know how 5 years are ). I admit I had problems trying to get some of the pieces apart and had to get my husband to help. This isn't Legos fault however but I thought I should mention it for other older grandparents. It took a few minutes to get in together. But we were happy with the end results .Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minions Kung Fu Battle
- April 22nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Lego SetI would recommend this to a friend!Promoting the upcoming minions The Rise of Gru movie, Lego has come out with this kung fu battle set. This set is ideal for age 6 or up and my son had a fantastic time building it out. There are 310 pieces which isn't too bad considering there a lot of bigger pieces in this set. The red color really stands out and I love the temple and the lion dancing element of it. It was really fun and enjoyable to play with Lego did an excellent job recreating a scene of this new movie.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Minions Kung Fu Battle
- May 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for allI would recommend this to a friend!My son is highly enjoying his lego set! He loves to build and loves minions so this is perfect for him. His imagine really goes wild playing with this lego sett. It was fairly easy for him to put together. He has taken it apart and put it back together a couple of times. It’s a really cool looking set too. I even enjoy playing with son and his legos!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minions Kung Fu Battle