Zoom into action with the LEGO® Star Wars 75193 Millennium Falcon Microfighter. This Star Wars toy features lots of authentic detailing, 2 stud shooters and space to seat the included Chewbacca Star Wars minifigure with his bowcaster.
- Includes a Chewbacca minifigure.
- Features lots of authentic details, 2 stud shooters and a seat on top for a minifigure to sit.
- Also includes Chewbacca’s bowcaster.
- Intercept the 75194 First Order TIE Fighter Microfighter for even more exciting space battles!
- Recreate your own exciting scenes from the Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie.
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A little ridiculous and a lot of funCosmopoiesis | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's good fun to have these little guys around. They are a little ridiculous and a lot of fun to play with (recreate your favorite scenes!). When you are done with that they make excellent knick-knacks and look great between a photo of grandma and a little succulent.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter
- January 15th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0great big review for a great little setBenKuhn | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's great to see Chewie get his own Falcon. Han came with the previous version of this set. This is, of course, the new falcon, since it has the square dish. The minifig is the older, wiser chewy, a bit darker than young chewie. First, the thing I love most about this set (and all of the micro-vehicles) is that it's fun to try to build without the instructions, then check your work afterwards. It's small enough that you have a fighting chance at getting it right. Hint: There's no empty space inside. Compared to the previous model, this one is very similar. There are some minor changes in detailing and colors, but the basic structure is the same. It has one nice upgrade: the little blasters on top are the stud-shoorters, which work much better, and extra ammo is included. There are also some extra angle pieces on the back of the cockpit that give it better lines, and it uses a newer "o"-shaped element opposite the cockpit that adds nice detail. There's a missed opportunity though: it only comes with the square dish. Considering the mounting is almost identical, they really should have included both dish parts. If they hadn't shortened the feet, you could store the extra underneath. There was also a nice detail piece on the side of the cockpit on the old version that's gone, and the silver top-vents were replaced with black ones, which stand out better, but the silver looked slick. All in all, this is an upgrade from the older version, and a fun little ship to add to the collection. Some little missed opportunities make it a 4/5.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter
- May 31st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0She's the fastest hunk of junk...mailman2181 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell, I can't verify that this is the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy, but it certainly is one of the coolest. In keeping with the Microfighters line, this set keeps size to a minimum, but maintains much of the detail that identifies this as one of the most iconic Star Wars ships. Compared to the first ideation (set 75030) this set makes a few color and design changes, the greatest of which is the Chewbacca minifigure. Additionally, the radar dish is representative of the one in episodes VII and VII. If you prefer the round dish, it can be easily replaced. In fact, this set leaves several areas that an imaginative builder can modify to his/her own preferences. I have had most of the mini and midi sized Falcon sets, and this one didn't disappoint. Another win for the LEGO Group. Thanks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter
- October 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setmat319 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is yet another great lego microfighter set. even though I bought it for around $10, it was more than worth the money. If you just got it for chewie than you got more than what you pay for. Right now on Amazon he is priced at $15. I myself got it for him and the millinuim falcon. I don't really like the newer star wars movies so i made some modifications to fit my needs. I switched out the rectangle sensor dish for a grey circular one, and then i filled in where he goes with a gray 2x2 brick with a smoth grey tile so now It looks perfect... Again (another) great lego set worth the money(:Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter