Looking for the ultimate gift for a child or teen who loves supercar toys? This LEGO® Technic™ McLaren Senna GTR™ (42123) is a great choice – and adult McLaren fans will love it too! Packed with authentic features inspired by the original track-focused supercar icon, this collectible model toy is sure to set pulses racing.
Realistic details and powerful functions
The McLaren Senna GTR is a car unlike any other. And this awesome LEGO Technic toy version is equally impressive. Check out the V8 engine with moving pistons, iconic dihedral doors that open, plus authentic graphics and colors, just like on the real car. Steer using the wheel, then put the model on display where it’s sure to draw many admiring glances.
Open up the world of engineering
LEGO Technic sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO® Technic™ McLaren Senna GTR™ 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original.
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren.
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top.
- Looking for the best gift ideas for a motorsport fan or supercar lover?This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car.
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren.
- Model measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 12 in. (32 cm) long and 4 in. (12 cm) wide.
- This collectible McLaren toy car features eye-catching graphics and colors, just like on the real supercar.
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Next LevelPamiam |I would recommend this to a friend!Our biggest little Lego fan usually prefers the movie or other themed sets, but most of all, he loves to build sets that spark excitement and challenge. The building sets that interest him the most, he completes in one day, usually the same day he gets it. I feel the same way about a good book as he does his favorite Legos, he doesn't want to stop and put it down! He built this TECHNIC set one evening with lots of excitement and enthusiasm. The LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details. This supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8, had him running excitedly,to show us the moving pistons. Later, he was also enthusiastic about the dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren. So many cool features like steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top. He did mention a few times that the build was hurting his fingers a bit, but said, "it's worth it"! This 830 piece set would be a great gift for any motorsport, supercar, or Lego building fan. We added a few more shelves above the Lego crafting table to display this completed remarkable car. The finished model measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 12 in. (32 cm) long and 4 in. (12 cm) wide. This collectible McLaren toy car features eye-catching graphics and colors. I recommend it for any Lego fans, aged 10 and up, who are ready for a new challenge in advanced building toys.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55McLaren Senna GTR™
- January 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Added Powered Up to the McLaren Senna GTRAdso222 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAdded Powered Up, Control+ hub to the McLaren GTR and used the Powered Up App to control it great build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55McLaren Senna GTR™
- January 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Highly impressive set!cvandre |I would recommend this to a friend!My 12 yr old has just put this amazing LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR together. The finished product looks exactly like it shows on the box and in the website! It's larger than we expected which was a pleasant surprise! This car is just slick looking and very detailed. Perhaps the feature that sets it apart from other sets is the pistons that move up and down as the car drives! Also the wheels can turn aided with the use of a knob of top of the car. The instructions were clear and precise. There was minor confusion putting it together, as there were multiple bags labeled for each of the steps. But he was able to figure it out easily. Overall it took about one and a half to two hours to build. He was blown away with the finish product! Absolutely recommend this!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55McLaren Senna GTR™
- February 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent build & attention to detail.Khalil | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI step away from legos when I finish Highschool, and growing up I was always intrigued by Lego Technic builds but never owned one. This was my first ever technic build & the nostalgic memories and excitement of building legos came right back, like it never left. The Senna is an excellent purchase especially for starters who have patience, some tricky parts but nothing that you can’t overcome. This build is worth every penny, I really enjoyed my time building it. I know I could’ve finish it in like a day or so, but I savored every moment, just put some music on an rock out. To make it even easier for it being my first technic build, I just did bag number by bag number instead of dumping everything out the bag. Also the most exciting part of this build is putting together the engine then connecting it to the chassis, then seeing the rear wheel drivetrain move the pistons(So Cool!). I will be purchasing the 911 as well,so I suggest that you do the same. Thank you Lego, the Senna is a must have!!.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 days 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55McLaren Senna GTR™