This Master Wu LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character is fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all of his iconic details, including white kimono, buildable golden hat and flowing beard. He also has a detachable staff and stands on a buildable collector’s baseplate with BrickHeadz icon for easy display in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Buildable Master Wu LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character features BrickHeadz eyes and authentic details from THE LEGO NINJAGO® MOVIE™, including buildable golden hat and long beard, plus a detachable staff.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate featuring the BrickHeadz icon.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz collection with other classic characters, including 41487 Lloyd, from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- This fun construction character is suitable for ages 10+.
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square and under 1” (1cm) high.
- January 3rd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great party gameDrKIP |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendI bought several BrickHeadz for Christmas. Christmas afternoon we had a competition to see who could build theirs the quickest. Three generations of the family joined in and got surprisingly competitive but remained good natured. Lego keyring prizes for the first few finishers. A great party game and one we will do again - maybe with BrickHeadz, maybe with other sets.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsWas this helpful?45Master Wu
- November 10th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Master Wulego1095 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter watching the Lego Ninjago Movie (and enjoying it), I decided to pick this set up because Master Wu was a great character. The building process is very, very quick, with its low piece count of 89. I really like the hat and the beard, and the little pink 2x2 that is put inside of every brickhead to resemble a brain. Overall it is a good display piece that resembles Wu very well.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Master Wu
- December 15th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great detailJLD22 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEasy but still fun to make. Looks great on display.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Wu
- November 8th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Small set with enough detailsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the second BrickHeadz set I bought so far. (I got Joker as my first one). The whole reason I purchased this is because there was a Ninja promo, and I thought it's cute. Things I like about it: 1. The hat! yes, the hat =) 2. the innocent eyes. Most BrickHeadz sets all have this, but I just can't get enough of it. Of course, cons are pretty obvious for this set: 1. pricy, $10 for 89 pieces (OTOH, Joker $10 for 150+ pieces) 2. it's building part is too easy, even for kids. I guess it's probably caused by the small number of pieces.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Master Wu