- LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions Extension WireLEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire4.25516.
Average rating4.3out of 5 stars
Shop more like this:
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Power up your LEGO® Power Functions creations with this 8" extension wire. Make your models bigger, better, and more mechanized than ever before!
- Allows you to connect your LEGO 9V electric systems to the new Power Functions!
- Extension Wire is 8" (20cm) long
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
94% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Extension/conversion cableI would recommend this to a friend!I tested the cable, and found that it could power old 9V systems from the new battery box or an IR receiver. The only difference was that motors don't stop immediately after you turn it off, like they usually did with the old battery box. This cable also powers new motors from the old battery box, but it cannot power an IR receiver, which requires the new battery box and all 4 wires of the new cable. (This cable only converts the 2 motor-powering wires.)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not for all your old 9v systemTechniko |I would recommend this to a friend!Great wire for extending the Power Functions System. I wish Lego offer this same product in different lengths. About compatibility with your classic 9 volts Technic system, it won't work with the micro motor, the flashing lamp or the siren, only with the motors and train lamp having male studs with electric contacts. I believe Lego description about this wire needs to be precise about that...Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?35LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Works for adapting S-Brick to Lego Power FunctionsBeskarmando | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this to adapt my S-Brick controller to my power functions system, and it works great.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great partBandicoo |I would recommend this to a friend!This wire lets you use your old motors and lights with power function battery box, and remotes. I have a ton of the old stuff that I now get to continue to use. Thanks Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire