- LEGO® Easter Egg Hunt
Discover seasonal treasure with the LEGO® Easter Egg Hunt, featuring 2 minifigures in search of hidden Easter eggs. Includes a henhouse with an opening door, flower garden with mailbox and a vegetable garden—all with fun hiding places! Also includes a wheelbarrow, magnifying glass, rooster, eggs and a basket. Makes a great seasonal gift for LEGO fans.
- Includes 2 minifigures: an adult and a child.
- Features 3 locations, each with a fence panel: a henhouse with an opening door and rooster, flower garden with 2 lamps and mailbox, and a vegetable garden with a secret compartment, plus various buildable accessories and elements, including a wheelbarrow, magnifying glass, 3 eggs and a basket.
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 5” (11cm) deep.
- March 22nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0EGGcelent Set!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy sister recently purchased this adorable little set for me. I'm glad I have it! This is one of my favorite LEGO Seasonal sets ever! I like the beautiful fencing areas with the mini carrot garden, the entrance, and the chicken coop. It's so cool that this set came with a LEGO chicken! I even made a stop-motion film on this set. Below is one of 110 images I used for the movie. I must say that this set is something worth recommending to a friend! (Review by cheesy. 3/22/2017)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Easter Egg Hunt
- February 24th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not so Egg-citing.LJG765 |Purchased for: SelfI usually really enjoy these seasonal sets. Usually they are really cute and creative. This year's Valentine's day set was great, tons of details down to the fact that the grass pieces formed a heart. This one for Easter...eh. Very basic. I enjoyed the concept of the hidden eggs and the boy searching for them, but it's a very static setting. All very square, not a lot to look at once put together. I enjoyed last year's (I think, if not it was the year before) setting where they were dying eggs a whole lot more.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Easter Egg Hunt
- April 29th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool accessories!Jimjo47 |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is very nice and has some very nice accessories. It is slightly overpriced for what what you get, but it has has some some stuff you see everyday in LEGO Sets. the chicken is cool, but as for me I already have some of those. Its a nice set and I Bought it mainly for the accessories and they didn't fail me. Side note to LEGO, how can I send a mini movie to LEGO? I've made a stop motion movie and recently found out that LEGO will sometimes post them with other mini movies. Please let me Know lego, And preferably I'd rather not do it through lego life. Thanks!May 10, 2017Sarah - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesWe are glad to hear you enjoyed the accessories. I'm sorry that you don't want to submit your mini movie to LEGO® Life. Did you know that our Consumer Service experts are available to assist you with all things LEGO related? From missing pieces to mini movies- we would be happy to help in any way we can- just give a call, chat or an email!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Easter Egg Hunt
- February 17th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Underwhelming!Ecomome |Purchased for: SelfThis set really feels like and after thought. I LOVED the Valentine set this year. I was so happy with all the elements, the tree, fountain, everything. Naturally I was expecting something just as great for Spring. However, this set feels like a fail. The 3 vignettes are just so basic with 2 mini figs tossed in. What's the point of the 3 hidden Easter eggs? I get the kid is searching for something, but shouldn't an Easter/Spring set be more colorful with more Spring accents?Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Easter Egg Hunt