- LEGO® Brick Ice Cube Tray
Make LEGO® bricks of ice with the LEGO Iconic 853911 LEGO Brick Ice Cube Tray! Fill the silicone-based tray with water and freeze to create up-scaled 1x1 and 1x2 LEGO brick ice cubes. Perfect for chilling your favorite beverage on a hot summer’s day!
- Makes 24 up-scaled LEGO® brick ice cubes: 12 1x1 and 12 1x2.
- Constructed from silicone.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good ice cubes, nice size to go in sports bottleoldesthypnoyicturtle | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI use ice cubes everyday as I prefer my drinks chilled, so when I came across this bought it for fun. It makes 24 ice cubes & they are great as they are just the right size to go in my sports bottle, so its going to get lots of use. It is easy to get the ice cubes out of the tray. Its a large tray and bends easily. When carrying it to the freezer it does tend to spill water as result. I solved this by carrying it to the freezer on a chopping board. The design could have been better - I think the outside edges should have been higher to help prevent this, or, a carry handle. That's why I gave it 4 stars and not 5.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Brick Ice Cube Tray
- November 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0looks awesome, is awesomegeppy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this because it makes LEGO ice, not because I expected it to be a good ice tray. Turns out, it is! The ice has a high surface-area-to-volume ratio, so it cools drinks down faster. The tray itself is easier to break ice out of, easier to clean, and less fragile (no visible wear and tear after ~five months).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Brick Ice Cube Tray