All-action fun with this jungle playsetDelight animal-mad kids with this creative set, which lets them play out wildlife-saving stories among the brick-built trees.
Access all areasKids who love animals will lose themselves for hours exploring the many play spaces of this multi-level construction set.
Eyes in the sky
Kids can act out looking for animals with a pretend drone.
Mini-dolls save the day!
Quad bike rescue scenes inspired by the TV series.
Role-play for budding vets
Brick-built clinic is perfect for animal-care storytelling.
Gets kids thinking of animal sand environment through play.
The slide will entertain creatures and children for hours!
Nothing base about this camp
Forget latrines - LEGO® Friends girls get a proper toilet!
Easy-to-use, digital building instructionsUsing digital Instructions PLUS via the LEGO® Building Insctructions app, kids can zoom, rotate and visualize as they build.
Inspire wildlife adventure play with the Jungle Rescue Base (41424). From scanning the forest with a drone to save stricken animals to helping in the clinic, kids will find lots of ways to play with this cool jungle tree house playset. LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers.
All bases covered
This fun set has broad appeal. Kids who love dramatic, creative play will love the animal rescue story, where LEGO Friends Andrea, Mia and Olivia and the elephants save a stranded sloth. Kids can show their caring side as they take the injured animal back to the jungle tree sanctuary. Budding scientists will love using tech kit in the solar-powered watchtower to keep the jungle creatures safe.
Introduce kids to the Jungle Rescue series, creative fun playsets will help them feel they're one of the team. To make construction even more fun, download the LEGO Building Instructions app to access Instructions PLUS where they can view their build digitally!
- LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers who use their creativity, curiosity and passion to protect endangered species in our jungles, and help build a better world for all of us.
- Let animal-mad kids embark on a LEGO® Friends adventure as they help rescue the sloth from the forest and bring it back to their tree house sanctuary with this Jungle Rescue Base (41424) playset.
- This tree house playset includes 3 buildable mini-doll figures, plus 2 elephant and 2 sloth figures. Cool accessories, such as toy walkie-talkies, animal-rescue kit and a robot-drone, keep the play creative.
- This rescue station playset comprises a clinic and a watchtower connected by a rope bridge. The friends can speed to save a sloth stuck in a tree in the quad bike, while the hut gives them a place to hang out.
- Kids aged 8+ will find this rescue station building set a satisfyingly stretching construction challenge. It makes a top holiday gift or birthday present for kids who love looking after and playing with animals.
- The tree house measures over 11” (28cm) high and 12” (31cm) wide and looks great on display. Kids can expand the play by adding any other LEGO® bricks, since all LEGO toys are compatible.
- No batteries are needed to fire up the exciting jungle action – the sloth's tree ‘catches light' by way of a manual push function. That means the rescue role play can start as soon as the build's complete!
- This awesome jungle rescue toy comes with step-by-step instructions. To boost the build fun, download the LEGO® Building Instructions app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS so kids can zoom, rotate and view their build.
- LEGO® Friends sets meet the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group's own rigorous quality criteria, so they are consistent, compatible, and connect and pull apart easily – it's been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, LEGO® building toys are tested to the max by the LEGO Group so you can be certain you’ve bought a playset that is safe for kids to use.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Does it look like I’m having a seizure?Gaston | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen the LEGO friends first changed their look, I felt angry, confused, betrayed, and terrified. I still had mixed emotions until about a month ago. That’s when I was on LEGO.com and found Jungle Rescue Base. I searched it up on their website so many times that when I type up ‘jungle’ it suggests ‘rescue’ and then ‘base’. We ordered it a day late (the bad side of having a dead phone). While waiting for it, I barely slept. I turned down ice cream. I talked about it nonstop. Everything reminded me of it. When it arrived, I was swimming at the pool. I ran to the restroom, got out of my swimsuit and practically flew to the car. On the drive home, I pinched myself nearly fifty times. I tore open the box, and ran to the playroom to build it, pinching myself fifty more times. The actual review: I love how large this set is. It had so many accessories I didn’t see and the animals are beautiful. The rope ladder is great (so smart how you made it out of a roller coaster track). The functions on the tree really work!! The sloth can really hang and I love that you can put bows in the animals hair, even though you’d probably only see that at the petting zoo. The spider may only have six eyes, but I pretend it’s a six eyes sand spider. The rainforest turtle it so cute and I love how even though sloths and elephants don’t live in the same jungle you can imagine all the ways they got their. Got to go play with it!! Bye!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 16 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Rescue Base
- July 17th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing AnimalsAdventurerJ | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set has lots of amazing animals but elephants and sloths don’t live in the same jungle (unless at the zoo). The turtle is a sea turtle which lives in the ocean and not a jungle. The spider only has 6 eyes when spiders are supposed to have 8 eyes. This set is not very scientifically accurate but comes with many rare and amazing animals. There is no need for holes in the animals heads because wild animals wouldn’t wear bows in their heads (unless maybe at a petting zoo). However butterflies might land on animals heads from time to time, but sadly there are no butterflies included in this set, nor bows. There are more holes in characters heads then there is stuff to put in the holes. The animals are still amazing though. There is one problem with the sloths, even though the arms are shaped to look as though they can hold onto LEGO pieces they cannot. I had to modify the tree so as both sloths could hang in it without slipping off. The double slide goes in an amazing full loop so it’s lots of fun for all the amazing animals. Boys do play with the friends sets for the amazing animals too but all the characters are usually girls, please include a boy mini figure too. Overall awesome set for the rare animals and the double slide, just a few small issues.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jungle Rescue Base
- July 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set is great!!EasyE | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is so cool and I love all of the beautiful animals! I’ve only seen one other review on here (read it you have not. It’s by Adventurej) and it was… I have many unspeakable words for it. First of all: I was shocked that you had to point out that sloths, sea turtles and elephants don’t live in the same area. This is not LEGO Architecture!! It’s LEGO friends, AKA, the KID’S LEGO sets that’s message is that imagination is great! Heartlake city is impossible. What kind of city has beaches AND jungles (actually, adventurej, I bet you could name one!!)? I love heartlake for its imagination. Second of all: You hate that the animals have holes in their heads??? That’s just nitpicking! I’ve already found crown pieces and made the large elephant queen of the jungle!! Third of all: Look up six-eyed sand spider. It’s name says it all. This set is so fun and I cannot wait to see others who love this set too!! This set has so many cool games to play!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Rescue Base