Engage the enemy with the LEGO® Star Wars 75211 Imperial TIE Fighter! This brick-built version of the Galactic Empire’s iconic attack craft has a highly detailed design, including sturdy wings, opening minifigure cockpit and access hatch, and 2 spring-loaded shooters. This great building toy Star Wars gift also includes 4 LEGO Star Wars figures, including Han Solo and his accomplice Tobias Beckett.
- Includes 4 minifigures: an Imperial Pilot, Han Solo, Tobias Beckett (in Mimban Stormtrooper disguise) and a Mimban Stormtrooper.
- Features a highly detailed design including sturdy wings, opening minifigure cockpit and access hatch, plus 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Weapons include a blaster pistol, blaster, blaster rifle and Tobias Beckett's 2 special blasters.
- Recreate epic Solo: A Star Wars Story action scenes or dream up your own.
- Measures over 9” (23cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice Setggwho | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery solid model. Best detailed fuselage on the Tie Fighter I've seen to date. Bought a second one and turned it into the TIE/rb "Tie Brute"!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™
- May 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great experienceECarrion | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the most fun builds. I’ve done two Falcons, the Tantive IV, Slave I, Poe’s X wing; and for some reason this was the most exiting build. If you have a chance to get one on any platform you sure should get your hands on it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™
- January 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Date NightSkopan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPerfect for an hour long date night with novice girlfriend!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™
- April 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The old school TieUathau | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Tongue-tied to find better words to describe this beautiful model. Sleek, strong, swish-able, stable, this model hits the sweet spot between gorgeous display model and tough playset. I guess you could say that it’s ruggedly handsome. Enjoyable to build, you’re taken through a playful angular juggle as you construct the cockpit around various angles. Assembling the twin bow-tie solar arrays are also enjoyable for a first-time experience whilst not becoming tedious to reproduce on the other side. They attach with a satisfying click and you’re good to go! Inserting the pilot is much easier to do than previous Tie variations as the cockpit opens from the front and top. Also, the clip on the steering yoke holds the pilot in much more securely than previous models. You can feel your enthusiasm mounting just like a trainee pilot fresh out of the imperial academy. Off you go and the first thing you notice is how well balanced the model is. Tie’s were meant to be light and manoeuvrable and this model holds up to the specifications. You can fly this eyeball with one hand tied behind your back; spinning is an ease and the ship makes a pleasing silhouette and framing when flown. The model sits very securely on its wings and is easily able to navigate being perched up high on wobbly shelves. I found the first order tie rather bulky compared to this slightly lighter version. The classic black colour scheme makes the wings feel less bulky. Lego have done a great job in bringing out many of the classical design elements of a 40-year-old spaceship design. I found the price a bit steep, but on a slight store discount you’ll get great satisfaction for your purchase. This one will stay out on display so even though the box might not contain a trove of parts or volume to the model itself, this tie is a definite keeper. Get it, it’s great.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™