Triwizard Tournament dragon challengeWith rival students to outsmart and a Hungarian Horntail dragon to defeat, the golden egg is a well-deserved prize.
Harry Potter™ and the Goblet of Fire™ adventuresYoung witches and wizards can challenge one of the most dangerous dragons in the wizarding world to retrieve the golden egg.
Fiery and fearsome
Will Harry overcome the ferocious fire-breathing dragon?
Mysterious golden egg
Get past the Hungarian Horntail to discover the golden egg.
Opening champion’s tent
Rival students wait their turn in the buildable pavilion
Quick to build, many ways to playA fun and versatile set that inspires open-ended imaginative role-play.
Includes 4 minifiguresHarry Potter™, Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory and Viktor Krum, plus accessories
Give your young Harry Potter™ fan the chance to battle one of the most dangerous dragons in the wizarding world. The LEGO® Harry Potter 75946 Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge is a gift for kids filled with magical adventures. Anyone aged 8 and over will love helping Harry compete against rival students from other schools of magic, as they strive to retrieve the mysterious golden egg. But that's not all. There's a Hungarian Horntail dragon to defeat! With its moveable limbs and wings, it'll take quick-thinking wizardry to outmaneuver this ferocious beast. With 4 minifigures included, this Harry Potter LEGO dragon set will inspire endless imaginative adventures.
- Includes 4 new-for-June-2019 LEGO® Harry Potter™ minifigures: Harry Potter, Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory and Viktor Krum, each with their own wand.
- This hot Harry Potter™ toy features a posable Hungarian Horntail dragon with flames in its mouth and movable limbs and wings, plus a buildable opening tent for the champions to wait their turn in the Triwizard Tournament, as seen in the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ movie. All characters have wands, and inside the tent is a bed, 2 cups, a small shelf and potion bottle.
- Also includes Harry’s Firebolt racing broomstick, a rocky environment containing the golden egg, and a chain to attach the dragon.
- Hungarian Horntail with wings open measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 13” (34cm) wide.
- The tent (closed) measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (10cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- The tent (opened) measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Get The EggValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe main focus of this kit is the dragon itself. I have to admit it is a great looking dragon that is truly poseable. The problem I have is the spines on the head kept falling out every time I posed him. Not a massive problem for me as it is ultimately going in my display cabinet with the rest of my Lego Wizarding World Of Harry Potter constructions. In fact, I only really got this because I am up to date with the larger builds and decided to start getting the smaller kits for completeness sake. I did like the reproduction of the challenge tent, especially as it folds away so looks just like a little square until you open it up. Even have the little cot where they treat Cedric Diggory for his burns from his attempt at the challenge. Apart from the spine shedding it does have loads of play value. Number of Pieces: 265 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.11 Build Time: 1 HourPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge
- July 12th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The dragon is fantasticPaulsdad | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWatched the goblet of fire with my boy and saw this set in the local supermarket. It was an instant buy. The dragon is great but I would have loved to see it either cheaper without the tent for example or as a bigger, more expensive set with a bit of arena. So we built the arena ourselves.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge
- September 15th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Love the Hungarian HorntailKyla | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt wasn't to hard, love the design small and good for travelling. My brother and I are Harry potter fans, love dragons and lego.❤Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge
- July 27th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0The dragon is HORRIBLEBaldvin59 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe dragon just looks “fat” or “weird” and the head is little and ugly. But the minifigures are great(: The tens is bit blocky but they capture the inside wery well, i would like some more minifigs or something more in the set...i am just buying the set for the minifigs But the set is fine.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge