Iconic American muscle car from the 1960sAuthentic replica Ford Mustang with customizable features and optional add-ons.
Recreate a 1960s Ford MustangBuild and display this classic car, with raise-up rear axle, aggressive air scoop and 5-spoke rims with high-grip tires.
LEGO® Creator Expert Ford Mustang
Opening doors and removable roof expose a detailed interior.
Raise the trunk to access stored items.
Lift the hood to reveal a detailed V8 engine.
A printed mustang grille badge and 2 GT emblems.
Add a supercharger, ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust and more.
Dark-blue body with white racing stripes.
Includes realistic Ford Mustang detailingPlus a supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank.
Discover the magic of an iconic 1960s American muscle car with the LEGO® Creator Ford Mustang, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, bonnet scoop, printed mustang grille badge, GT emblems and 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires. Developed with input from Ford, this authentic replica comes with optional add-ons for customization, including a selection of license plates, supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank. You can even adjust the lift of the rear axle for an extra-mean look! Remove the roof panel or open the doors and you have access to the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, working steering and a mid-console gearshift. Store items in the trunk or lift the hood to reveal a detailed big block 390 V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter detailing. This advanced building set has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia and makes a great centerpiece for the home or office.
- Authentic replica of a 1960s Ford Mustang featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, air scoop, 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires, and a selection customization add-ons.
- Open the doors or remove the roof panel to access the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, mid-console gearshift and working steering.
- Open the trunk to store items and lift the hood to reveal a detailed Ford Mustang V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter.
- Also includes a printed mustang grille badge and 2 GT emblems.
- Customize the Ford Mustang with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank.
- Choose from a selection of license plates.
- Lift the hood to check out the realistic engine detailing.
- Adjust the lift of the rear axle for a real mean look!
- New-for-March-2019 special elements include 5-spoke rims, 2x8 brick with bow, 1x3 mustang logo tile, 2x4 bow with ‘GT’ Emblem.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 12th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My favorite...I shall call her Eleanorreluctantprime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the best Expert Creator car set that Lego has released yet. I love the build, the colors, the printed tiles, the minimal use of stickers, the multiple configurations, and the all-out presence of the completed model. I even went so far as to buy a display case for it. I highly recommend this set to car enthusiasts and novices alike. I did have quality control issues with my kit. I have included pictures as I had scratches, wavy prints, and warped pieces in my set. I have included pictures. I would do it all again even with the issues I had. I know quality control issues happen. I have had several Lego sets with scratched pieces, missing pieces, damaged stickers, and warping. I know Lego will do what they can to make it right. I have ordered replacements parts for my scratched windshields and wavy printed tiles. I just do not understand why in 2019 Lego is still shipping large windshield pieces like this in bags with multiple pieces. I think the windshield should be individually bagged or placed in small cardboard boxes like rubberbands/capes. The warping issues are not as common. I had issues with pieces in my hood. The hood would not close properly. I tried replacing with other pieces in my collection without luck. I had to substitute 2 pieces and now hood closes fine. Thank you for looking at my review. This is a wonderful build and the crown jewel of my Expert Creator cars.March 14, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It's very unusual for a LEGO® set to have any trouble, but in the rare case something is wrong, we're always here to help at LEGO.com/Service. We're glad you got in touch, and happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ford Mustang
- March 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Totally amazing!Chrisy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI hadn't had any LEGO since I was a kid, but when I saw this advertised online I was very tempted to get it so I went in store to have a look. When I saw it I knew I had to get it but was worried as it looked very complicated and was quite expensive! I decided to buy it and when I got it I was surprised as although it was quite fiddly in places and sometimes awkward to put together, I managed and the experience was very rewarding! Although it is expensive, the price is completely justified as the level of detail is superb! I was shocked at how amazingly everything worked and how true to life it was! I did struggle at times to put it together but it was worth it in the end as it is so detailed. My only complaint is that the two biggest pieces, the windscreens were both noticeably scratched in my set. I feel like they could've been better protected from scratching with other pieces as they are the biggest transparent pieces in the set! Now I have spotted the damages I won't be able to 'un-notice' them. Despite the minor complaint I think this set is awesome! It was a joy to put together and, due to its complexity, left me smiling ear-to-ear on several occasions when it all came together so perfectly! I would totally recommend this to any car enthusiast like myself and I hope they bring out more like these!
Response from LEGO SHOPApril 26, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceScratched pieces? Oh no! Don't worry, though; we'd be happy to fix that. Just go to LEGO.com/Service, choose the "Bricks & Pieces" section, and pick the "Broken Bricks" option.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang
- March 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Carroll Shelby would be proudjtolli01 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing born and raised in Michigan, I have a true passion for American Muscle Cars and Lego hit this one out of the park. My expectations were far exceeded with this very detailed set. From the "Fastback" designed exterior to the operating floor shifter on the inside, the Lego design group deserves a huge congratulations for preserving such an iconic piece of Americana. I had a blast building the "stock" version AND upgrading it to the souped up version. Great job all around with this one Lego. I would like to believe this is only the first in an entire line of Lego Muscle cars.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang
- March 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A design that goes beyond initial buildShadowDanial | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMY PICTURES DO NOT REPRESENT THE ACTUAL SET! These pictures are my slightly modified version, and I need to make that clear up front, but I posted these pics to show just how cool this set is. Now, with that disclaimer noted... I'm not one to buy Lego sets to just build as told and then set it on the shelf to collect dust until reselling on ebay...what I want is what this car delivers-a design that can be a base for mods and inspiration for MOC's (My Own Creation). This car will easily serve as an ongoing, interactive piece, talking to you from the coffee table, constantly asking 'what if we do...add...change...' This car is by far the best one Lego has done yet! It not only was a fun build but is also the coolest looking Lego car yet, in my opinion. I don't say this because I'm some crazed Mustang enthusiast or anything...I could care less about that. But, this has such a sleek look I've never seen out of Lego before. On top of that, it's a great-sturdy design. I liked the VW hippie van 10220 but found the fragility of it frustrating. Everytime I'd pick it up to look at it or study a technique, pieces would keep falling off and by the time I'd get it back together I'd forget what I was studying in the 1st place! This Mustang won't trouble you like that. It's a great model piece for MOC builders for reference, let alone modify. The doors (as mentioned in the YouTube video https://youtu.be/SquocJuoeyc) are a totally new, ingenious design for lego. This is something I will be studying for future MOC pieces for awhile as well as many other techniques hidden within this car. It took roughly 12 hours for me but others have reported less, and is pretty easy to follow. I can't think of any confusing steps and it made for 2 evenings of zen-like building. After completion I couldn't help to make a few changes myself (pics posted). Don't take that as a negative. This is one of the reasons why I absolutely love it! It already has 2 different set ups for personal preference-the original 1967 manufacturer car rolling off the assembly line, or the souped up muscle car you've been working on in the garage for years-but even on top of that, one can pick and choose a combination from those details. I personally, immediately stuck with the low rider front bumper and originally went with the side pipe exhaust (though changed it by the time of these pictures, which will soon further my point) while finding the stock hood scoop much more stylish over the steroided out blower intake (but I have to admit and give credit, it's amazing how perfectly the open hood rolls over the complex blower design! Very well built!). The spoiler, though looked great, I went back to the smooth hatchback, but again, that's the glory of it...it was just my own personal choice! At this point I began my own personal mods not included in the set but with amazing simplicity with my own stash of loose legos. Though the NOZ canister in the trunk was a nice touch, I decided a speaker box would be much cooler. I managed to easily build my own speaker box, (and as a side note-design idea to Lego-I would love to one day see a black 4x4 embossed screen mesh to cover the speakers with!) I added smooth tiles to represent floor mats inside, expanded the driver's dash, moved the seats up by one space (just because I'm not that tall) and then I scrapped the side pipes for running boards, but additionally redesigned the side pipes to straight pipes. Though I had to work with my own non-included pieces and couldn't use the colors I'd like to have, the fact that I could easily modify it, is an example of the freedom and flexibility this car delivers for personalization! I didn't use all the stickers (I like to build it to completion once before adding decals, only so I can save any I decide I don't like properly for future owners) but the two decals I had to use were the back bumper GT emblem and the license plate. The emblem looks great while the set includes a choice of 5 different plates-the traditional 'GT 1967', 3 various European designs (one of which is German and refers to an early concept designer Adam Grobowski, as mentioned in the included booklet) but I chose to stick with the 'P51 AK2' which is designer Mike Psiaki's 2nd plate, (as explained in the YouTube video) out of respect for such a great design. (Thank you Mike, and I look forward to the '63 Stingray...hint, hint!) The only complaint I can think of is the design of the rims, and this is minimal. The front wheels are connected to the steering wheel to turn left or right, which is friggin' cool, but the tires, when turned all the way hits the wheelwell. This is just a personal pet peeve of mine (take note Mike!). This is why, as seen in my pictures, I swapped out the front tires for a lower profile set of tires from another Creator set (any collector knows these tires from many various previous sets). I felt it looked much better, but, the other thing was the rims themselves. They are totally new rims to Lego and look amazing, but Lego Creator and Technic rims traditionally are double sided so one can pick from 2 different styles. These rims can still be flipped to create a deep dish look but weren't specifically designed for that. The back side of the spokes are hollowed out and I had to rework the axle stems (again, using personal stock of pieces, so don't expect to get this look from the box set) to fit them correctly. But, with that being said, it is a minimal gripe and in the end, they look great and are just another example of how this car gripped my interest long beyond original completion! So, in conclusion, whether you're a traditional Lego collector or an aspiring MOC master builder, this set will fill that building itch! You won't be disappointed! It's a beautiful piece either way, packed full of ideas and inspiration.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang