Send General Hux and his crew into battle in the armored First Order Heavy Scout Walker. This impressive LEGO® Star Wars version of the walker inspired by the blockbuster Star Wars Episode VIII movie features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at both sides, elevating guns at the front, missile storage clips and hidden wheels that turn to make the legs ‘crawl’. This set also includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: General Hux, a First Order Gunner, Resistance Trooper and a First Order Flametrooper.
- Features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at the side, missile storage clips, elevating front-mounted guns, hidden wheels and ‘crawling' legs.
- Push the walker and see the legs move.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols, a blaster and the Flametrooper's flamethrower.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 7th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Strange but different.BaldwinBricks | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a strange case. It doesn't actually appear in the film at all, but is still a good set. The set comes with 4 minifigures. General Hux, a First Order crew member, a First Order flametrooper and a Resistance Soldier. The vehicle's main feature is the moving legs. When you move the vehicle forward or backwards, wheels at the base push the legs up, allowing gravity to bring them back down. The system works fairly well, but if the vehicle is moved too fast, the legs sometimes don't move fully and instead bounce. The head cannot be moved, but can fit two minifigures comfortably. The worst thing about this set is the fact that the technic mechanism for the legs is visible from most angles. The price for this set is £50. This is reasonable considering it contains 554 pieces and 4 good minifigures. Overall I would recommend this set despite the slightly crude and poorly covered mechanism. It is unique and to my eye at least doesn't look out of place.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- September 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Order Heavy Scout WalkerJediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!As no official images have been released (at the time of writing) of this walker from The Last Jedi I can't compare on accuracy but this vehicle is like nothing that's come before from the Star Wars universe. The build is quite challenging as it's mainly technic and fiddly in some parts. It's quite repetitive as you're doing the same thing for both sides but the end result is worth it. The overall finished build reminds me of an AT-ST head on spiders legs! The way the legs have been designed to alternately move is amazing and the effect is brilliant when pushed around. As it's a First Order vehicle it's obviously not colourful but the view screen is translucent red just like the Heavy Assault Walker. There's some nice detailing on the outside of the head along with room for Hux and the gunner inside. It looks like the walker has some heavy fire power with all the gun emplacements on the head but we'll have to see it in action in The Last Jedi. The minifigures are an excellent selection. The flametrooper and the gunner are the same as in previous sets but have excellent printing. General Hux comes with an actual hair-piece this time unlike in Kylo Ren's Shuttle where he had a hat. The printing of his uniform is very detailed but I think an actual fabric coat would complete the minifigure even better. The sneer on his face seems typical of his character. Finally, there's a female Resistance fighter with a new helmet that incorporates the visor into it which looks brilliant and the printing on the torso is highly detailed. Altogether I really like this model because it's just so different. It's not bad value for money too. Some of the other Last Jedi sets might be more iconic or more desirable but don't rule this one out of your collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- September 10th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Solid walker with a few drawbacksfledermaus | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe walker in this set is certainly unique -- there really isn't another set quite like this one. The eight legs provide for more of a crawling or scuttling motion than walking. The build is quite engaging with the majority of build being spent assembling the technic components for each of the legs. The completed walker uses wheels to effect movement on the legs. While effective, the wheels are a little bit too visible for my liking. I'm also a bit bummed that the head doesn't move, but is instead locked in a slight downward angle. Overall, it's a nice set with an engaging build, sturdy end-product, unique legs, and some well done blasters. The only things that detract from the set are the visible wheels and immobile head.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- September 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0sensational... NOT strangelegolordfhb | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis great set is so called "strange".......... i cant really describe it..... i love it...... basically just buy it and you will know.... PS. the legs are cooly strange yet great.. must have....... 0 0 - coolPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Heavy Scout Walker™