Fire StationFire Station4.6667518.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Help the firefighters get the truck and helicopter loaded with gear! It’s lunchtime, so take a slide down the pole in the firehouse and head to the hot dog stand. On your way, give the firehouse dog his bone. Oh no, the hot dog stand is on fire! Pull out the fire hose and use the special stud-shooter to douse the flames and save the hot wings!
- Build a fire station, truck and helicopter loaded with gear!
- Includes 4 male firefighters, a female firefighter and a hot dog stand guy, plus a dog
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Fire Station measures over 12” high, 16” wide and 9” deep. Fire truck measures over 3” high, 9” long and 2” wide. Helicopter measures over 3” high, 6” long and 1” wide. Fire chief’s car measures over 1” high, 4” long and 1” wide. Hot dog stand measures over 2” high, 3” wide and 2” deep
- 919 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent setOshD65 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAmazing set great detail but could have had a bit more accessories on the inside but apart from that a really good buy and so fun. The fire truck is very big and a really good build but the extending arm can become loose if extended to full length. The car is a simple build but works well. The helicopter is good but quite blocky on the back but the cannon feature is excellent. Figures are great and hot dog stand is a good inclusion. Fun to play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic set! My Son loves it.Jenick | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe brought this set for my son for Christmas. He had the fire utility vehicle for his birthday (he loves anything car related) only being 4 and a half we were unsure if he would be to young for lego but always loved Duplo and his sisters lego. He helped me build it (he spread the pieces round and put the people together! Lol) Since building he hasn't stopped playing and loves it. His favourite part is the working fire pole. From a adult point of view its great value for money (£50) comes with lots of accessories. A fire chief car, large fire engine, helicopter and other props. You can build in different variations and is much improved on the fire station I had as a child. Was reasonably easy to build and would recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Set!ForestCity1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off, Lego... what an amazing job! This has to be one of the best fire stations yet! Good Job. I bought this set today at my local Toys-R-us and I am very happy with this buy. Lego has done a phenomenal job with this set. The vehicles are great! The hotdog stand is good to (the umbrella element is very nice to get in this color). There are many pros, and a few cons, and here they are. Pros: -Large build -Good fire truck (very high cherry picker height) -Good minifigure selection -Dalmatian -Great looking hotdog cart -Not too many stickers -Revolving door -Modularization(I don't know why this was not publicized more. Its great! there is a lot more than 4 ways to put this togeather) -Fun fire pole! -Great selection of pieces -New ball-joint fire hose element Cons: -Small interior with little details -Small helicopter (but they are all like that, and I kind of like it!) To potential buyer: This is a must buy! Its value is good and playability is great! I recommend this to anyone who likes lego! To Lego: Thanks again, but I would really like to see another hospital set (last one was in 2006!). We keep having more fire and police sets, but, what happen when my minifigures get sick? Oh well... 5 stars for this set! Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you again soon! --ForestCity1Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best set ever!Jimjo47 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the best set ever the best part is the fire truck the fire truck has A lot of options for its height. I'd recomend that you get it from amazon as it is only $65.99 on amazon. The pole is very nice works perfectly. The rotating doors work great and are very secure. I like the office as well. The bunks ad a realistic touch to it, though I do wish that they would put 2 bunks there as the top story is quite empty with only 1 set of bunks. I also wish that they would give you something bigger to be on fire and that there would at least be more flames so i could at least put flames on sometthing else as it is very unrealistic for the fire deparment to bring out a whole ladder truck just for a small hot dog stand burning. Overall this is a great set and I would recomend this to everybody. Thanks for making this set LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station