Speed after the demon ghost Mayhem with the Ecto-1 car and Ecto-2 motorbike. Lift the detachable roof off the Ecto-1 to fit the 4 Ghostbusters™ heroes inside, and place their gear in the rear storage area. Act out paranormal detection with the PKE Meter, place Kevin on the Ecto-2 motorbike or role-play other action-packed scenes from the 2016 Ghostbusters™ movie. Includes 5 minifigures and a Mayhem figure.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Buildin' makes me feel good!!vinccentgonzo89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEver since the release and relaunch of the franchise Ghostbusters, everyone had mixed reviews. So mixed it created a ripple in the universe~ AAAAAAAHHHH!!! Kidding! Everyone was a bit harsh on this film, but everyone so far can agree this Lego set on the new film was a great pick up! SO lets start off.... Minifigures: We got all 5 of our main cast from this film, and each is given a great amount of detail. From double sides faces, to full body prints, these figures are top notch on detial and playability. The only one I have to complain about is Mayhem. If youve seen the movie....This is not Mayhem. Mayhem was the HUGE greed Dragon ghost we see unleashed in the rock concert in the film. Which leads me to saying I wish that what we got, cause even the game shows a big fig of Mayhem. But if he was to be included, id love him as a translucent green buildable figure!! That wouldve been a nice touch but it would raise the price. Regardless it is what it is, I like it. Acessories: The gadgets you get and build in this set are well represented in lego form. from the proton pack to the pke meter, its all well used here. I even used spare parts to create holtzmanns hand guns. Vehicles: The Ecto 1 and 2, Holly Bricks these are great!! The Cycle is a fun little build with a ton of kibble, but the new Ecto 1 (1980's Cadillac Herse) is a very interesting build! No joke this has some of the most unique building thechniques to make it possible, not only to look like the herse, but to have an open door, and to sit all 4 figures into the herse!!! This technique I wish was resolved for the original Ecto1, considering you cant fit all 4 inside normally. Who knows I may figure out how to make that work in the future. NOTE: You have to put stickers on this build...I dunno why they did that...its odd and annoying. All in all this set is well worth its bucks! It looks great next to the classic Ecto 1 as well as with the firehouse. What makes it more amazing, is seeing the old and new cast together as a huge team of past, and present. If you havent got this yet, its well worth it. Im Vincent from the Phoenix Ghostbusters sayin, 'Bustin' Makes me feel good!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ecto-1 & 2
- December 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for the ghostbusters fanIrelach1984 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set and interesting build comes with a good amount of mini figures and accessories it’s a must have for ghostbusters fansLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Ecto-1 & 2
- September 30th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Surprisingly Good!Wazzmastermax | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI normally buy the big sets for the size, challenge, number of bricks etc and I don't often leave reviews because generally anything I would say has already been said. I thought I'd make an exception in this case. I acquired the original Ecto-1, then bought the Firehouse, both of which are fantastic, so I felt compelled to buy the new Ecto-1, to add to the set. I was expecting a straight forward car, not too many pieces and fairly predictable but I was pleasantly surprised. There are a few subtle building techniques that I wasn't expecting and really enjoyed as the model came together. If you're at all tempted then take my word for it, buy it, you won't be disappointed. Be under no illusion, it's just a car, but it's nicely thought out and well worth adding to the collection. I bought extra bricks to recreate the original Ecto-1 minifigs stand but was unable to buy the tile with the Ghostbusters badge on it; probably a licencing issue, not to be sold separately from an official set or something. Still, it does the job and really adds a finishing touch I think. The extra bit were only £2.50(ish) +P&PPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ecto-1 & 2
- July 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Quite amazingthegingerkid42 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a huge fan of these kinds of legos. I love the whole ghostbusters theme and own all three sets. I would definitely recommend this lego to anyonePlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ecto-1 & 2