Relive bounty hunter The Mandalorian and the Child’s battles against Scout Trooper and other enemies with The Razor Crest (75292) LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy for kids. This brick-built armored transport shuttle features a cargo hold with opening sides that double as access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooters, escape pod and more authentic details to inspire creative play.
A challenging build for ages 10 and up, this 1,023-piece starship construction kit includes 5 collectible LEGO Star Wars characters, including new-for-August-2020 The Mandalorian and the Child LEGO minifigures. It’s great for role play and combines with other LEGO Star Wars sets for even more action.
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars building toys are hugely popular with awesome gift ideas for all ages.
- Kids can role-play as heroic warrior The Mandalorian and play out action-packed Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes with this detailed, LEGO® brick model of The Razor Crest (75292) starship.
- This fun buildable toy includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: The Mandalorian, Greef Karga, Scout Trooper and the Child, plus an IG-11 LEGO® figure, all with cool weapons to role-play exciting battles.
- The Razor Crest has a dual LEGO® minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, cargo hold with opening sides/access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, sleeping area and detachable escape pod for creative play.
- This 1,023-piece construction playset offers a challenging build and combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets. It makes a super holiday gift or birthday present for boys and girls aged 10+.
- The Razor Crest dreadnought measures over 5.5” (14cm) high, 15” (38cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide. It makes an eye-catching Star Wars: The Mandalorian display piece when it is not being used to transport vital cargo!
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible building toy is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by children’s imaginations – no batteries required – so the fun, creative, playtime adventures never run out of energy!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don’t worry. This buildable playset comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can piece together the Mandalorian dreadnought building toy with Jedi-like confidence!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys are the best for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, dream up their own original stories or simply display the awesome construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure a perfect, easy connection every time and consistently robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analyzed so you can be sure that this Star Wars: The Mandalorian building set meets the highest safety standards.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Solid enjoyable build with plenty of playabilityPochacco | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Razor Crest is an enjoyable build that builds upon features of previous Star Wars sets while introducing some nice touches of its own. I've watched videos reviews on this set and a lot of complaints were around the fact that it didn't feature much of an interior akin to the show itself. While I appreciate budget constraints may have led to this decision it really isn't a huge undertaking to modify this build with the addition of a ladder and a WC where there's space behind the sleeping quarters to put one in. The red seats can be swapped out for black and I actually swapped the heads for the Scout Trooper with Mando since you never see a Scout Trooper's face in the show and I can't believe that they actually skimped on giving Mando a face - much like the LEGO Star Wars 75267 Mandalorian Battle Pack. The build itself is a solid offering with some clever use of components to bolt it all together that makes it robust. It's weighty and feels solid. The concealment of the firing missiles is a nice touch, much like the LEGO Star Wars 75248 Resistance A-Wing Starfighter. IG-11 comes with two sets of arms with differing hand configurations which is a nice touch. The application of decals wasn't taxing either. The only minor criticism I have of the set is that the Scout Trooper without a speeder-bike is a missed opportunity, despite being a welcome addition since he doesn't often pop up in sets. My set suffered from having a brick missing which I've photographed and added to my review. But I've placed an order for a replacement to be sent out which isn't a big deal since Lego Customer Service I've found is very good. If you enjoy the show, love the characters and want a fun build then I would highly recommend this.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Razor Crest
- November 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Solid 1st version with some room for improvementdr26 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI needed something to get my mind off of the election, so I bought myself this guy to distract me for an evening. It was a fun build and I never found myself feeling too bogged down in redundancy. It's a solid set for those of you young enough to still pay with your sets. The baby Yoda is half the reason I got the kit and he's super cute. That'll lead me to my critiques: The other figures are great except the IG is a frustrating joke. One piece was missing from my set but I had a similar enough piece that it was fine. There's a heavy reliance on big custom pieces with stickers in this set. Both the cockpit and the landing gears leave a bit to be desired. I made some modifications to this ship to "improve" on some of my issues. I redid the cockpit to get rid of a big bubbly piece that I disliked and to make it so you can fold back the cockpit rather than remove it. I built up the underside of the ship/landing gears a bit. I plan to flip the way the sides so the landing gears can retract into the sides of the ship but will need to rebuild to make this work. I also flipped the engines just because I liked the look better and added a rear turret because....duh! The engine intakes are cool but I wish there was a little more range of motion on these.November 5, 2020Morgan, Customer ServiceHi there, We're very sorry to hear a part was missing from your set. In the future, you can order free replacements by visiting LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV and searching for your set!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Razor Crest
- November 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really fun build/ so many display optionsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis kit was relatively easy. Easier than I had anticipated, I was hoping for a little more of a challenge. The attention to detail is amazing though, theres so many moving parts and hatches to open. The two guys frozen in carbonite was a great touch. The trigger for the blasters is also really well done, it's not just simply pressing the dart up to fire like most kits, theres an actual button assembly to fire.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Razor Crest
- September 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great must-have LEGO set for any Mandalorian fans!MasterStylishPie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Mandalorian's Razor Crest is a great LEGO set to build and play. I took my time building it, one bag per night, to savor the experience. I'll get my gripes out of the way first. The set should've included a speeder bike for the Scout Trooper or added Kuiil the Ugnaught. Now that's out of the way, let me tell you what's great about it. This Razor Crest is relatively big, can open up all the side panels and display its ample "cargo space" (as you can see from my pictures), and is not flimsy. Dare I say, this set is bigger and better than the 20th Anniversary Slave I set, which I also own. The Minifigures are great and what I expected to be included in this set (I added Cara Dune to the mix in my pictures). My 7 year-old son and I have fun playing LEGO Star Wars battles, and this is a wonderful addition to our collection. At a retail price of $129.99, you get your bang for the buck.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Razor Crest