Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Brick SeparatorBrick Separator4.85185.
Average rating4.8out of 5 stars
Shop more like this:
Enter your address to find a store near you.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
97% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- in 22 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOMEgrahambhg | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!No two Lego pieces shall ever be permanently stuck together!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick Separator
- in 11 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Do Not Buy As Stand AloneMrQue | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVast improvement on the old one that came out when I was a kid. And I love how it works with Technic type pieces as well. But not worth the money to buy one. They are coming packaged with so many sets at the moment you're better off just getting one that way. I ended up with so many I was giving them away. In short get your hands on one, but just get a cool set that comes with it already. Because every Lego fan would really want more Legos to use it on.August 18, 2014Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesGreat review! You are right that this comes in many of the large sets now days. I especially like the way it helps with tiles.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Brick Separator
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best invention since the wheel.Nellster |I would recommend this to a friend!If you don't have one of these I can picture your LEGO collection. Teeth marks, scratches, broken parts, etc. If you buy one of these, building (and destoying) anything will be a breeze. Pro's Pulls apart all those pesky little pieces Saves you from the dentist bill for fixing your broken teeth, caused by trying to bite the pieces apart. Con's None If you buy two of these just put them on the top and bottom of the two stubborn pieces, squeeze, and you can seperate every tough piece. Overall, I gave this product full marks, because the usefullness is definitely worth $1.69, and it will remove pieces faster allowing you to build faster. Seriously, you should buy these, you will love them as soon as you use them. Leg godt! (Play well!)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Brick Separator
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Put this in a safe place!I would recommend this to a friend!This small, unassuming tool doesn't look like it would separate almost any two Lego pieces that have become stuck too tightly together, but I have not had it fail yet. I wish it had a keyring or a hole in one end. We have a tendency to lose ours at the most inconvenient times. If we were able to hang it up on nail or a hook (maybe a suction hook in the playroom cabinet?) a few tears would have been avoided. Every super-sized set or multi-set Collection should come with one of these. Lego should be more careful to make sure the instructions on how to use this tool accompanies it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Brick Separator