Little builders will love to see what they can dig up with this easy-to-build machine. There are big shovels on the front and back for double the digging fun, and the flexible arms can be moved and positioned for digging and scooping the decorated bricks of a skeleton and worms. LEGO® DUPLO® bricks are specially designed to be safe for little hands. Includes a construction worker DUPLO figure.
- Includes a construction worker LEGO® DUPLO® figure with a safety helmet.
- Features a buildable Backhoe Loader with 2 big shovels on posable working arms, plus extra bricks for scooping.
- Help your child construct, bend and flex the special posable arm system for digging and scooping all day long.
- Accessory elements include a wheelbarrow and a drill.
- Use the special decorated bricks of worms and a skeleton as story starters to talk about what might be found in the ground.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for little hands.
- Backhoe Loader measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Combine with the 10812 Truck and Tracked Excavator and 10813 Big Construction Site for even more digging and building fun.
- January 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One Pleased 3 Year Old!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this for my 3 year old son for Christmas, his brothers were all getting Lego sets so I needed something achievable (and preferably A DIGGER!) this was perfect. I sat him down at the kitchen table and helped him build it using the instructions (he's seen his brothers do it before so this was a 'big boys thing'). Good job it was so easy as it meant I could interact with the older kid's Lego kits at the same time. He mainly built it himself with direction from me, I had to add the buckets(?) at the end, but he can do this himself now after practice. It is a lovely bright yellow and he was rather chuffed 'driving' it about. Money well spent, thanks Lego!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Backhoe Loader
- December 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for lovers of all things construction!CR2017 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 18month old son was a massive fan of everything construction related. I bought this for him and he played with it for ages and repeatedly returned to it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Backhoe Loader
- April 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.03 year old loves itLizzymom |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWorth the money. My kid spends lots of time playing with this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Backhoe Loader