Kids can play out life underwater and on the beach with this awesome LEGO® ǀ Disney Ariel’s Storybook Adventures (43176) set. This buildable toy features a customizable, opening book with 2 worlds, Ariel’s underwater palace, with an opening clamshell, slide and different trinkets, and a beach above water with a 2-figure boat, plus 2 sticker sheets to decorate the book with.Totally portable fun and excitementKids will have fun devising imaginative play with this portable playset. It can be played with on its own or combined with other LEGO ǀ Disney sets for even more options. Plus, it makes a great Christmas gift or birthday present for a young Disney’s Little Mermaid fan.Favorite characters and scenes offer effortless playThis creative Disney gift comes with 3 detailed micro-doll figures, 2 versions of Princess Ariel, Prince Eric, plus Sebastian and Flounder LEGO figures for Disney. These will get kids playing quickly, as will the scenes made to inspire children’s imagination in this well-known world.Building Instructions
- Encourage creative role play with this LEGO® ǀ Disney (43176) set, with Disney Princess Ariel, Flounder, Sebastian and Prince Eric. Great for kids and fans of Disney’s Little Mermaid. Play starts when the book opens!
- What treasures can be discovered under the sea? Kids can flex their creativity and role-play skills as they explore the beach or swim around with Disney’s Ariel, Flounder and Sebastian as they imagine familiar stories in new ways.
- These beloved micro-characters are great to play with in this set or will make a fun addition to other models. Kids can adventure with Disney Princess Ariel, Prince Eric, Sebastian and Flounder in completely new ways!
- Any fan of Disney’s Little Mermaid will absolutely love this set. The unique, opening book reveals a complete micro-world that will thrill any child as a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 5+.
- Portable micro-world travel toy to take anywhere. With the open book measuring over 9” (23cm) wide, 4” (12cm) deep and 3” (8cm) high, this fantastic playset is big enough for new adventures or packable for on-the-go fun.
- Hours of fun for a child’s imagination! Open-ended, battery-free toys help boost kids’ group play and problem-solving skills or give them the joy of creating new stories on their own through independent play.
- Open the toy book and the play begins. Easy-to-follow instructions help make building a snap, giving kids lots of creative excitement and the joy of imagining new adventures or replaying well-known ones in the book.
- Give children detailed characters and places to play with in LEGO® ǀ Disney sets. This imaginative Disney’s Little Mermaid playset offers cute story starters and encourages open creative play to build important skills.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars
- September 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best storybookBusyMe | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my favourite out of the new storybooks, though I think they’re all pretty good. :P I think this one feels the most complete and makes the most use of it’s parts budget. You have Triton’s throne, a performance section and a statue of Eric to represent Ariel’s grotto. I think the colour coral, trans opal slide, seaweed and sea shells successfully gives this an underwater feeling and makes it the most visually distinctive out of all of the books. The small beach section and boat also add a lot for play and it feels like a truly separate area unlike the other sets’ printed covers. You also have the two animal sidekicks you’d want most, Eric and both versions of Ariel. Oh it’s also the one that needs stickers the least. :P I don’t think it’s realistic to ask for more for the price. The only negative I have is the instructions were kind of hard to follow. There were too many steps at once in an effort to fit them all on the poster like instructions.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ariel's Storybook Adventures
- January 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingRapunsel | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy daughter (15 yrs) and I spent the afternoon building 3 of the 4 Disney storybooks. Oh my! They are just the cutest! Like Disney Pollypockets! We really enjoyed the detail on it. From the stickers to put on to the size and shape of the characters. Ariel is so cute with her tail and the flower in her hair!January 28, 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceIt's a magical experience, isn't it? :) Thank you for taking the time to write the review. It reminds us of why we do what we do. Good luck with your next build, all the best!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ariel's Storybook Adventures
1 of 1