Ahch-To Island™ TrainingStar Wars™
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over 110 $*Not VIP?
Small parts and a Small ball.
Join Master Luke as he trains Rey at his mountainside dwelling. This LEGO® Star Wars 75200 Ahch-To Island Training set features a hut with detailed interior, removable roof section for easy play, small bonfire build and rotating training function with an opening boulder with knockaway feature. With 2 minifigures and a porg figure, this LEGO brick version of Luke's dwelling from Star Wars: The Last Jedi will make a great Star Wars gift for any LEGO fan.
- Includes Luke Skywalker and Rey minifigures, plus a Porg figure.
- Features a buildable hut with removable roof section for easy access to the interior, which includes a foldaway bed and small kitchen, plus a fabric doorway, perch for the Porg, a small bonfire build and a training function with opening boulder.
- Weapons include Luke's staff and Rey's Lightsaber and training stick.
- Kitchenware elements also included.
- Recreate your own action-packed scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- Hut measures over 4” (11cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- January 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Future Classic!I would recommend this to a friend!I sure hope this is the first step in what will end up being a series of some awesome Ahch-To sets in the future. There is just so much you can do with this. First, Luke is simply great and a future classic mini. The metal hand is a fantastic touch. A few pro/cons if considering this set: Pro: -LUKE LUKE LUKE -The build is surprisingly fun for the size. Nice difference if you build a lot of ships. -My kids LOVE playing with this. The interior is a lot of fun. Con: -I guess my only con is that it needs to be spread out just a bit. Tough to use the interior without removing roof. Overall, a completely worthwhile build and purchase. Have fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ahch-To Island™ Training
- May 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Polyglot |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you like location sets and great minifigures, you'll love this set! Fun and easy build, surprising amount of detailing both inside and out, minimal use of stickers and fairly film accurate. I really enjoyed this set! Pros: - Excellent location set - The Luke minifigure (love the metal hand) - You get a Porg! - Good play value ("turntable" training area outside, ability to blast a part of the wall away, lots of props to play with inside) Cons: - Would have been lovely to have a caretaker minifigure Recommended for all Lego Star Wars fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ahch-To Island™ Training
- December 19th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0'This is not going to go the way you think.'I would recommend this to a friend!Star Wars fans have waited two years to hear Luke Skywalker's first words, whilst Lego fans have waited even longer for an old man Luke minifigure. Please note this review contains minor spoilers for The Last Jedi. It's a quick easy build of the main location from The Last Jedi but the set's details and film-references make up for it's small size. The hut looks rustically cobbled together and there's even a porg perch on the roof. The four stickers help to add exterior detail and texture to the walls. However the fabric used to represent Luke's door is inaccurate - it was actually metal and required Wookiee strength to bring down! Inside Luke's spartan existence is captured really well with a fold-away bed, cooking utensils and some food. The silver fish is a nod to the huge fish Luke catches on Ahch-To. Outside is a camp fire used by Rey during the film and a huge boulder for Rey to train against. The turntable for a minifigure to strike the boulder is a fun play-feature that replays the scene from the film quite well. The only other feature is to bring down one of the hut's walls as Rey manages with her blaster, but technically that was her own and not Luke's. The minifigures are the main attraction of this set as they're all exclusive. Old man Luke looks incredible with detailed printing on his Jedi robes, a fabric cape and his staff. He comes with a dual-sided face: one solemn, the other angry (yes, even Jedi Masters get angry). Luke also has a unique hair-piece that adds extra movie accuracy. Rey is in her costume last seen at the end of The Force Awakens. She again has detailed printing and comes with her lightsaber and staff, although it's a shame she doesn't have her blaster. Finally the porg adds cuteness and has a different colour scheme to the ones included in 75192 Millennium Falcon. This is a brilliant little set of the main location from The Last Jedi but at this price point the inclusion of more porgs or a Caretaker minifigure would have been welcome.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ahch-To Island™ Training
- June 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ahch To Island Training!Cachamoe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great! The minifigs are the highlight of the set, as all of them are exclusive to this set. We finally get a Force Awakens/Last Jedi Luke and he looks AWESOME! One of my favorite figs now! The hair isn't the right color, but it still is very nice. Rey looks a little more simple, but good and appropriate. The Porg is great to get since the only other way to get one is in the UCS Falcon. (Would have been nice to get two) The build is great as well! I love the detailed interior and the color scheme of the set. Plenty of play value and looks great on display. The stickers add a lot for the hut. I recommend this set for kids and adults!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ahch-To Island™ Training