SHIPPING & RETURNS
We expect to see shipping delays over the coming days. We’re working hard to get your items delivered as quickly as possible and will send you an email when your order ships. Please check your Order Status for updates.
About Your Shipment
- Items in stock ship the next business day (Monday through Friday excluding holidays) if placed by 12pm EST.
- Items not in stock ship as soon as they become available.
- All orders are subject to review which may affect shipping times.
In placing your order, you authorize LEGO.com to appoint a Canadian customs broker to act on your behalf to obtain customs clearance of your merchandise and remit applicable duties and taxes to Revenue Canada. Amounts received by LEGO.com for duties and taxes are accepted on your behalf, for the broker.
In returning merchandise to our Canadian address, you authorize the Canadian customs broker to submit a claim for duties and taxes to Revenue Canada on your behalf and to receive, endorse and deposit all such refunds. LEGO.com will refund the purchase price together with the duties and taxes directly to you, our customers.
- Takes 2-3 business days via FedEx or FedEx SmartPost.
- Please expect your delivery to take an additional 3 business days for rural areas.
- Orders shipping to a P.O. Box will be delivered via US Postal Service.
- Free delivery applies to online and telephone orders over 35 CAD*
- Up to 25.00 CAD, delivery is 5.95 CAD.
- From 25.01 CAD to 35.00 CAD, delivery is 7.95 CAD.
*Qualifying purchase includes merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total.
Pick a Brick & Bricks and Pieces
- Please allow 17-22 business days for shipping of Pick A Brick and 10–14 business days for Bricks and Pieces orders.
- Rural areas may be subject to an additional 3 business days
- Pick A Brick orders always ship with price and billing details.
- Express shipping is not available for Canada.
- No deliveries to P.O. Boxes are available (excludes LEGO Pick A Brick orders).
- Shipments will be left without signatures if shipped using the standard shipping service to Canada.
- In order to protect our consumers and maintain our commitment to service excellence, we do not ship to Freight Forwarding Services.
Delivery & Service Delays
Shipment dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected service delay (i.e. severe weather, natural disasters, unscheduled events, etc.), please note there may be additional shipping time to receive your order.
Order a gift for your children or friends and be sure that your secret is safe!
- Every order is shipped in a plain box, and you can specify the 'Ship To' address such as a relative's house or place of employment.
- If you have requested delivery to an address different from your billing address, price/billing details will not be included since we assume that the delivery is a gift to the recipient.
- Pricing information will be included in your shipping confirmation e-mail.
Tracking Your Package
If you have provided your email address we will send you a ship confirmation email when your order ships. For all orders this email will include a tracking number which you can use to track your package on the appropriate shipping carrier’s website.
We believe our LEGO bricks and other products must live up to your highest expectations, and our service must live up to the quality of our toys. If for any reason you need to return your order, it’s easy and free!
All returns or exchanges must be made within 90 days of receipt of your order. To set up a free return, get in touch with our Customer Service team. All refunds are made in the original payment method.
Unopened sets: Simply return your unopened LEGO set to the address listed on your packing slip. If the total value of the unopened set is under $250, you can return your unopened LEGO set to any of our LEGO Brand Retail stores with your original packing slip or receipt, and we'll give you a full refund in form of store credit or a gift card. However, for orders purchased using PayPal, if you return an unopened set to the address listed on your packing slip, your refund will be provided in the form of a gift card, and if you return an unopened set that is under $250 to a LEGO Brand Retail store, your refund will be provided in the form of a store credit. In order to receive a refund to your PayPal account you must contact Customer Service. Unopened sets that are not accompanied by a packing slip or receipt can no longer be exchanged or returned to a LEGO Brand Retail Store. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-835-4386 between the hours of 8:00 am – 10:00 pm EST Monday through Friday and 10:00 am – 6:00 pm EST Saturday and Sunday to obtain a Return Authorization Number.Total value of returned items over $250 cannot be returned in the store.
Opened Sets: Returns of opened LEGO sets must include the original packing slip or receipt and can be returned for exchange or merchandise credit only.
Customized Orders: Customized items such as LEGO Pick A Brick orders cannot be modified, returned or exchanged. Sorry!
Software: Returns are only accepted if the item has not been opened. This includes but is not limited to video games and DVDs. Sorry, we can't accept returns on opened video games and DVDs.
Gift Cards: Gift cards cannot be returned and cannot be exchanged for cash.
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with an order, please contact our Customer Service team. We're always happy to help!